Thread: Humiliation aspect of diapers?

Default Humiliation aspect of diapers?

I never knew I had an interest in humiliation until I opened up to my girlfriend. Since I began to wear them to bed and around the house it would make me a lot more aroused. I often go to sleep with no covers or cuddle my bum next to her just so she will know. Also the crinkle and her face when she realizes I am wearing is very exciting. I have some diapers on the way from Bambino and ABUniverse was so impatient that I had to get next day air:p I think I am going to go to sleep in a diaper and with a paci while sleeping with my girlfriend to see her reaction. Can anyone else relate to loving the humiliation of knowing somebody knows about your baby side?

I do this all the time with my wife. She'll sometimes comment about my diaper or being "little". I love it.

We had an interesting time. I was wearing a pair of sweatpants with a diaper under last night. We were sitting on our deck and my wife says that I sat down on a cushion that was soaked (of course I felt nothing). She says it was dripping like you wet your pants. I said if I wet my pants, I wouldn't be dripping.

I used to be big on the humiliation aspect. Now it would take a lot to embarrass me. Amusingly, I managed to embarass someone else. I was in a pharmacy and bought a bag of adult diapers and a box of Huggies wipes (back when they came in the "lego" box.). She asked me how old my baby was and I pointed to the adult diapers and said they were both for me. She got really red in the face...

Raise the bar on this by wearing one or more diapers under a PINK oversized LOCKING diaper cover with the locking chain protruding out the back of the diaper cover.
    Now aren't you so proud of yourself you big baby you !

Quote Originally Posted by willnotwill View Post
    We had an interesting time. I was wearing a pair of sweatpants with a diaper under last night. We were sitting on our deck and my wife says that I sat down on a cushion that was soaked (of course I felt nothing). She says it was dripping like you wet your pants. I said if I wet my pants, I wouldn't be dripping.

I used to be big on the humiliation aspect. Now it would take a lot to embarrass me. Amusingly, I managed to embarass someone else. I was in a pharmacy and bought a bag of adult diapers and a box of Huggies wipes (back when they came in the "lego" box.). She asked me how old my baby was and I pointed to the adult diapers and said they were both for me. She got really red in the face...
    Haha...straight America deserves this....teehee.

I'm not as big into the humiliation thing per say, but my Daddy sure loves to make me blush. :P