Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do you handle being wet?

Default How do you handle being wet?

When you are out and about doing your activities for the day, and you wet your diaper, how do you handle the feeling of being wet?

Lozza1979

I don't really see there's anything to handle.Its warm for about 10 minutes or so, then the nappy absorbs it and you're just left with a yellow nappy.Once its absorbs its dry to the feel so I don't notice.The only time I notice it is when the nappy is maxed out and it starts to get that damp feeling in the seat of the nappy and around the legs.

For me once the diaper is wet it is always on my mind

best feeling ever the bulk the softness the warmth hmmmmmm

Love it especially combined with the feeling of some thing else in my diaper

Quote Originally Posted by blackwaltz View Post
    best feeling ever the bulk the softness the warmth hmmmmmm
    Yes that is what happen when a diaper get wet A nice cozying good baby felling.

Nothing like a wet diaper I like the squishy feeling between my legs.

Relief, relaxation, and warmth when it happens. Once it's done, the diaper might be a bit thicker, but as long as it's not close to leaking, I continue with what I'm doing. I generally don't change until I've about filled up a diaper, so if I'm wearing one during the day, it gets progressively thicker and squishier.

I haven't really been out and about though. I've gone running in a diaper, but it's dry aside from sweat. I mostly wear in my own apartment, either while playing or in bed.

It feels normal. The way it's worded makes it sound like it's asking how do we handle it than asking how does it make us feel and what is it like. I thought what kind of question is this and thought it was strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    It feels normal. The way it's worded makes it sound like it's asking how do we handle it than asking how does it make us feel and what is it like. I thought what kind of question is this and thought it was strange.
    The question makes sense to me. Real babies cry when they're wet, and a really soggy diaper can be uncomfortable and inhibit movement.

It just doesn't really require doing anything special, particularly for a group that likes how it feels, so most of us are in no rush to change.