Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Non-ABDL friends who tried diapers (even if they don't need it)

Default Non-ABDL friends who tried diapers (even if they don't need it)

Hi Guys! Have you ever had a friend who tried diapers for a non-health/abdl reason? Not including the times you may have ... persuaded them to try it?

I have a friend who once told me she (and a bunch of girls) once got paid to test out different diaper brands in order to help the researcher develop a better/new brand of diapers, but that was about 4 years ago.

I do have a whole bunch of friends who have tried diapers, but usually after i ask/dare/persuade them to try it (with a bunch actually liking the idea and experience but that's a whole other story), but finding out about a friend who tried it just for the sake of trying it or non-health related reasons is something i'm curious about in this forum.

And how would you guys react to a friend of yours telling you that story, particularly if they may not know your ABDL (or anything related) tendencies ?

it certainly be weird experience but believe it or not it's actually pretty common for this to happen even if it's done at random

really? among your friends? I guess mine are either quite conservative or secretive or it's just quite rare to encounter it among my college/ high school friends .

no not really i known people that have similar experiences to yours. even one of my own friends have done something like this. the friends that have tried it once before by themselves i caught them on complete accident. though i had my own suspicions

Oh, interesting, so i guess this is not as strange as it seems thanks!

Are those cases of people trying it usually from a dare? or some sort of experiment rather than an outright ABDL thing?

I knew someone who claimed to have worn diapers during their A-level exams as they didn't want to risk losing time by going to the bathroom. I've occasionally wondered if they actually did wear them...

in the cases that i've seen one person did it on a dare.another did it on a simple impulse. while they all may have had different triggers one thing is true a simple desire caused it. one thin i want to know is what causes that desire

Quote Originally Posted by cgh View Post
    I knew someone who claimed to have worn diapers during their A-level exams as they didn't want to risk losing time by going to the bathroom. I've occasionally wondered if they actually did wear them...
    Well i know some who wore it to college entrance exams here in the Philippines , to the UPCAT (university of the philippines college entrance test or something like that), no bathroom breaks are allowed for the 4 hours, and well that's not gonna have nice effects to people who want to drink and stuff

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tai View Post
    in the cases that i've seen one person did it on a dare.another did it on a simple impulse. while they all may have had different triggers one thing is true a simple desire caused it. one thin i want to know is what causes that desire
    Me too, though the one i knew that tried it without my meddling and not for a health reason did it for the money.

There are others i knew who had no meddling of mine involved and it usually involved health reasons (like being hospitalized, heavy periods , stuff like that), or a dare from another friend.

My best friend was in theatre back when she was in high school, and she told me how she once played the role of a baby, and even wore a diaper as part of the costume.
    It was apparently a really awful play though, and I think it died before it even got started.

My ex boyfriend tried on a diaper when I decided to put one on him. It wasn't his cup of tea so I didn't make him wear one again.