Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Onsies

Default Onsies

I'm wanting to order a onesie (not footie pajamas. diaper shirt) I'm 6'5" but I'm tall and thin. I want one that fits around me comfortably, while not being too loose or baggy.

I don't know what to do because many onesies that would fit me are too roomy around my body just so they fit me length wise.

I ordered a large one made by Baby Pants, but I don't think it will be long enough for me.

Is anyone else tall and has ordered a onesie? What size did you order? Was it too baggy?

It's difficult to find onesies that fit unusual body types. You might have luck with the baby pants one though, as they are fairly stretchy, durable and generous in size.

We're pretty much the same height and have a similar build by the sounds of things. I've been in the same pickle before. Its so annoying normally because it's either right in the body but too short or too big everywhere because you end up having to get something massive for the length which kind of defeats the function of the onesie really I've just bought a smaller size with the "4 inches longer" option from Cuddlz here in the UK recently and it's fit is a lot better. It was still large so there's a little give in the body still but it's not too bad and much better than I've worn in the past Not too sure if that's an option for you? If you're curious and the measurements on their website aren't good enough then let me know and I'll get the tape measure out.

simmilar dilema...i want a fleese onsie preferably a fox or animal one with a tail but i want it to be fuiger hugging and most of them had weird croches down at the knees :/ looks stupid and i want it to surport my diaper not hang at my feet still havant got one i have a body stocking from abena witch is ok for now but im ever looking some can be made to fit i hear but there pricy

Quote Originally Posted by SuperTed View Post
    It's difficult to find onesies that fit unusual body types. You might have luck with the baby pants one though, as they are fairly stretchy, durable and generous in size.
    I ordered a Baby Pants size large. I hope the large will fit me right. The XL is only 1" longer than the large.

My best suggestion for getting a onesie that will fit you perfectly would be to order a custom one from Snaps4U. You can take measurements of yourself, send them to them, tell them what type of onesie you want (design wise) and they will make you one that will fit you perfectly. I have purchased 2 from them and they are terrific! Oh, and they are a good price too.

Quote Originally Posted by nites View Post
    My best suggestion for getting a onesie that will fit you perfectly would be to order a custom one from Snaps4U. You can take measurements of yourself, send them to them, tell them what type of onesie you want (design wise) and they will make you one that will fit you perfectly. I have purchased 2 from them and they are terrific! Oh, and they are a good price too.
    How much do they run? How much have you spent on onsies? (not footie pajamas).

I have purchased two from Snaps4U and they fit perfect. I'm not exactly sure how much just a onesie would cost (and yes I'm talking about a shirt with snaps in the crotch) because I ordered a onesie and shortall combination and that was $50, which was a great price. You can send them a message on their website and just ask how much it would cost. They are super nice and extremely helpful. I believe its like $30 or $40.

Quote Originally Posted by nites View Post
    I have purchased two from Snaps4U and they fit perfect. I'm not exactly sure how much just a onesie would cost (and yes I'm talking about a shirt with snaps in the crotch) because I ordered a onesie and shortall combination and that was $50, which was a great price. You can send them a message on their website and just ask how much it would cost. They are super nice and extremely helpful. I believe its like $30 or $40.
    Wow, that's all really cheap.I paid about $30 for my baby pants onsie, and it's plain white.

Yeah like I said I'm not positive how much they charge for just a onesie, but I ordered to custom onesies and shortalls and each one (so one onesie and one shortall) was $50, which was a great price since some places charge that much just for shortalls. Oh, and I love the designs I got on mine and they did a great job replicating what I wanted.