Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How to pee in a diaper.

Default How to pee in a diaper.

Pee not Lee. Danny phone. Stupid question right? Well normally I just flood when I have to go. The Bellissimos or Dry 24/7's only manage to handle this a few times. Often overflowing over the front on further usage.

So I thought. Maybe there is no way they can absorbs as fast as I flood. Should just slow down my stream and that will that lead to greater capacity?

Maybe adjust the direction pee? Is your third arm facing up or down.

I tend to flood, usually pointing down though sometimes up and the Bellissimos have no problem holding about 5 of those.

A trick that can take some time to master but definitely pays off is just sort of holding the pathway open but without actually pushing, this basically just lets it roll out at a slow enough rate to be absorbed. Actually feels a lot nicer too since for the most part you only feel the urine on your skin etcetera rather than the internal pressure you usually feel inside when pushing.

Quote Originally Posted by ClickyKeys View Post
    A trick that can take some time to master but definitely pays off is just sort of holding the pathway open but without actually pushing, this basically just lets it roll out at a slow enough rate to be absorbed. Actually feels a lot nicer too since for the most part you only feel the urine on your skin etcetera rather than the internal pressure you usually feel inside when pushing.
    This is something I could try. When I flood its like a hose on full blast. I have noticed I do have the ability to control the flow.

Look at the crotch of your diaper. If it's pressed hard against your equipment, there won't be any room for runoff. You may just be pulling up too tight. Diapers also tend to crease upward in the middle, especially when worn under jeans etc where the crotch of the pant creases the center up. That's not ideal for allowing liquid flow into the back. Try to fold the crotch of your diaper so the crease is DOWN, not UP, to allow a channel for the liquids to flow from from to back. And of course always point down.

There are other things to keep in mind, but you should work on this first.

also if your having trouble letting go....tens the muscle like your trying to stop the pee and hold it till it gets tiered then relax and it will flow out nicely x