Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What do you like to do in your spare time?

Default What do you like to do in your spare time?

What are things that you like to do when you have spare time?

I like to go for walks, play computer games, hang out with my brother, sometimes I'll call someone, and watch tv.

Minecraft and various other timing sinks.

I contribute to some open source projects (won't list them here due to paranoia and all that) but that's become more and more infrequent for reasons. I also tool around with various geeky hobbies (latest being my 3D printer).

Outside computers, I play a little guitar, occasional pool, and hang out with friends while drinking copious amounts of alcohol.

During my spare time, I usually either take a walk in the park, Watch youtubers (Markiplier, Pewdiepie, Tobuscus!), hang out with friends and/or family, play video games (Playstation & PC), or sleeping after a tiresome day. (occasionally doing a combination of a few of these)

On my spare time and days off I am playing video games or watching netflix. And I like to take my jet skis to the river

I like to go Snowboarding and Hiking. There is a trip I'm planning to scale some of the toughest trails in the State before Winter comes. When it starts snowing again, I'm going to try to snowboard more than I did last year and seek improvement over last year. I'm a tall dude and have a poor center of gravity so I've had my fair share of wipeouts. I'm an avid Gamer and enjoy gaming with a beer every now and then. I'm trying to get in better shape. I don't sleep much and workout 1-3 times per day 6 days a week. I'm hoping to achieve the stregnth of a football player and the cardiovascular and muscular endurance of a Marathon Runner eventually.

Researching. I contently need new info and data, so I feel like my mind and brain is growing. On a different not I also enjoy movies and tv shows.

The few things I like to do are draw. I love playing video game on my playstation 2.

Read comics, watch anime, write up my ideas for RP games and brew and drink beer. Kinda simple old person.