Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: are you similar to me

ABCurious

Default are you similar to me

Ok I know this may sound bad to some but I'm wondering how many of you out there find this kink, fetish or lifestyle very sexual. I sometimes feel like a outsider because I feel I'm a little but it's still very much tied to being sexual for me. I always am looking for ab/little friends to message with a lot. I'm married so I'm not looking for sex, just others that find it very sexual for them and want to chat about each other's interests with it. You can message me if you want. Thanks

Some people find it sexual but me personally I don't have any sexual interest with my little side.

My DL side can be sexual but is often not.

As to my little side, no. Definitely not sexual but there are others out there who do find it so.

DLE

I personally love the little side of it, and prefer it over the sexual side, however i'm finding more and more that diapers sexually excite me more than anything else, I still like the girls my age, I just prefer to see them in a diaper.

ABCurious

What do you mean you like girls your age abd you want to see them in diapers?

Quote Originally Posted by ABCurious View Post
    What do you mean you like girls your age abd you want to see them in diapers?
    Yes, I would love to see a girl my age in a diaper, preferably in person, but unless I get in a well understood relationship, that wont happen likely.

I think i do have a DL related fetish and i realized that i could be attracted to people in diapers even if i'm not attracted to the person themself.
    I do try to avoid overly sexualizing it since i do want to go out with friends wearing diapers, and keep it from turning me on

Quote Originally Posted by siriusblack View Post
    I think i do have a DL related fetish and i realized that i could be attracted to people in diapers even if i'm not attracted to the person themself.
    I do try to avoid overly sexualizing it since i do want to go out with friends wearing diapers, and keep it from turning me on
    I'm on the same plane here.

There is a sexual side to my interests, but it is overshadowed often by the recreational side.

I think the bond between the couple is sexual, especially the diaper changes. There is just something about it I find sexual even though it's innocent.