Thread: Hi there!

Default Hi there!

I've always been sort of intrigued by diapers and wetting. I have yet to get the "guts" to buy diapers and wear them, though. Maybe today will be the day??

I live with my boyfriend, who has no idea about my interests. I'm not really into the whole "baby" thing. I just want to wear a diaper and wet it. I'm an average-sized girl--5'7", 140 lb. I'm not even sure what kind of diapers I would buy. If any of you have suggestions, please let me know!

Hello and Welcome to ADISC bethgirl

You will find many helpful people who will be able to give suggestions on which diapers to buy.

I myself an neither AB or DL.. My boyfriend is AB/DL and is on here 'slugboy'. He is relatively new to wearing/wetting diapers. However, If you head over to Diaper Talk
    http://www.adisc.org/forum/diaper-ta...per-brand.html
    You might find it of some help, or at least you might be able to ask a few questions in that area of things

And again, Welcome to the forum.
    Don't forget to ask questions if you want to know anything, There is no such thing as a stupid/silly question

Cheers
    KuddleBear22

Quote Originally Posted by bethgirl View Post
    I've always been sort of intrigued by diapers and wetting. I have yet to get the "guts" to buy diapers and wear them, though. Maybe today will be the day??

I live with my boyfriend, who has no idea about my interests. I'm not really into the whole "baby" thing. I just want to wear a diaper and wet it. I'm an average-sized girl--5'7", 140 lb. I'm not even sure what kind of diapers I would buy. If any of you have suggestions, please let me know!
    Good evening, bethgirl! (or probably 'afternoon where you are!)

Welcome to the forum; your circumstances remind me of me 6 or 7 years ago, when my story was pretty similar.

As much as I - and the good peeps on the forum - can probably advise on where and what to buy in terms of diapers; the diaper side of life is the one major thing we ALL have in common.
    So what sets you apart from the rest of us? What more can you tell us about you as a person, outside the diapers... for example, what music are you into? Are you into sports? Hobbies? Video games (that's a big one on here apparently!)?

So yeah... please do feel free to expand on your intro a wee bit; we won't bite, I promise!

D.

BethGirl,

You might also find the reviews forum useful - Diaper Reviews

And yes, please let us know a little more about yourself. We are a kind supportive bunch that can be of real help on your journey.

DLE

Hi there, good to meet you. I'm also new to this community but so far I can say, quite honestly, ITS AWESOME. I hope you have fun and maybe we can talk in the future

[QUOTE=bethgirl;1206107]I've always been sort of intrigued by diapers and wetting. I have yet to get the "guts" to buy diapers and wear them, though. Maybe today will be the day??

I'm sure you'll report back here (with glee) when you finally make that important FIRST diaper purchase for yourself.