Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: US News & World Report recommends diapering up for the inauguration

Default US News & World Report recommends diapering up for the inauguration

Your Inauguration Day Survival Guide - Alpha Consumer (usnews.com)

In their survival guide they include:

Adult diapers. It sounds unappealing, but Inauguration Day planners have warned of inadequate bathroom access. Those with tickets to the event are likely to be standing in place for three hours or longer. That means anyone who prefers to visit the loo on a regular basis will need an alternate means of relieving themselves -- while standing in place.
    Hm, all the sudden I wish I was going to the inauguration . But in all seriousness, I've heard some pretty serious claims about underavailability of toilets. Maybe some entrepreneuring individual could walk around selling Dry 24/7's for $5 apiece.

I doubt that you could do that and I think that if people felt like they would have to piss themselves to be there in person most probably wouldn't go

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by chevre View Post
    Hm, all the sudden I wish I was going to the inauguration . But in all seriousness, I've heard some pretty serious claims about underavailability of toilets. Maybe some entrepreneuring individual could walk around selling Dry 24/7's for $5 apiece.
    Looks like Obama's presidency will be off to a shitty start. Imagine speaking to a crowd of a 100,000 people, where just 0.1% is wearing a smelly diaper. That's 100 people with a shit-loaded diaper.
    I think I'll join chevre in this business opportunity and provide a changing service - $20 for a new diaper!

Peachy

Dur hur hur...

I couldn't stand in one place for 3 hours...I'd have to sit...

:bunny: I guess I have the permission of the PRESS to diaper up on Inauguration day - regardless where I am. I'm going to show President Obahma were my hope is: .....in my pants. :bunny:
    Last edited by Diapered Rabbit; 16-Jan-2009 at 00:18. Reason: corrections, punctuation

this is going to be like all sporting events if you go attend it you just really shitty seats. However if your at home you get the best possible view from a HDTV.

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    Looks like Obama's presidency will be off to a shitty start. Imagine speaking to a crowd of a 100,000 people, where just 0.1% is wearing a smelly diaper. That's 100 people with a shit-loaded diaper.
    I think I'll join chevre in this business opportunity and provide a changing service - $20 for a new diaper!

Peachy
    I hate arguments like that. Even if 0.1% seems like a fair number, it really isn't. How many people are smart enough to plan for it and wear diapers, as opposed to the people who are just slightly smarter and know to use the bathroom beforehand and avoid heavy food?