Thread: The big game (Ready 2B Closed) Germany Won.

Exclamation The big game (Ready 2B Closed) Germany Won.

Argentina vs Germany. Not a blog or statement im calling this announcement the big soccer game. Lets go messi! Whos cheering for who?
    Last edited by Snivy; 13-Jul-2014 at 23:00.

Argentina: offsides, really!? That would have been a goal if u waited for 1 more second. You had to hurt your opposing team. And mascherano...kick straight and u would have had it!

Germany: had 3 opportunities, had a nearmiss would have been a goal if u focused on your kicks, and eat them yellow cards because yellow don't look great on white and blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    Argentina vs Germany....... Whos cheering for who?
    is this the bit where you get beaten up by the Brits?

Germany because I'm part German.

I'll just be glad that it's over and I won't have to hear about it anymore. Enjoy the game, but I'm indifferent to the outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    I'll just be glad that it's over and I won't have to hear about it anymore. Enjoy the game, but I'm indifferent to the outcome.
    ^^ teehee

Damn, aguerio damaged swart that deserved a red card but he brushed it off. Everyone is injuring everyone I see now everyone wants it to end.

Too many fouls and yellow cards. Messi had a golden kick am! He overshot it But in the end germany won. Germany fans congratz

FUCK!!!! Germany won!!!! That was a bullshit goal from grotez. :'(

Being in Germany now, I cheered for Germany, of course! I'm so happy that we're world champions (or Weltmeister, as you would say in German)!! On the other hand, I know that I won't sleep at all tonight! People are celebrating down the streets and the noise is so loud that you can hear even if you keep the windows closed. Let's prepare for a very long night!