Thread: Hey There

Default Hey There

I don't really know what to put here, my part in this life style is unknown to all but one friend of mine who I managed to find out was a little by being able to read the tells.
    This is the first time Ive ever even written about thisside of e in a public context

So ill just say a few little things
    Im English but spent much of my year in Scotland for university.
    Im 19. Primarily a daddy but love to switch to little sometimes.

I guess thatll do for now

Welcome to the site.

Well done for plucking up courage to join the site and explore this further. We are a kind and understanding bunch and the site focuses on support. If you dive into the forums you will soon find a wealth of information and plenty people to discuss things with.

It really does help us if you can tell us a little bit more about yourself. You could try having a look at this "cheat sheet" as to the kind of things that we would be interested in hearing:

We would also love to hear a little bit more about your back story.

Good on you for jumping in. It's nice to be able to share with others even if it is in a covert way lol. Hey it's awesome that you have a friend to share this with too.