Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: indie/emo/scene kids

zakrawr

Default indie/emo/scene kids

not gonna label myself as 1 of them.... but most of my friends are, and i find it hard to discuss things like this (DL), when most of them seem to be quite close minded about anything of a sexual/fetish nature.... :/
    however most of them are fine to me so far..... and are very funny and kool.

anyone alse into the indie/emo/scene style? i <33333 the fashion and hairstyles and music and most of the guys and girls are hawt.

would like to find others who share similar styles like me who are into diapers too, as i can't discuss diapers with my friends.

Peachy

I think I have a basic idea what "emo" people are, but what is "indie" style, and "scene style"?
    And how does that relate to diapers? I don't think diapers are related to any clothing style, unless maybe the AB style

Peachy

I...well, I don't have anything against them really nor their clothing and musical preferences, but it has vulgarly turned into a fashion and even so it has vaguely followed the real meaning of "emo", I suggest that "emos" and "scenes" check their facts once again or prove me wrong, whatever's fine. And as for indies...well, for me, they are just, there...I really don't have an opinion about them =/.

zakrawr

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    I think I have a basic idea what "emo" people are, but what is "indie" style, and "scene style"?
    And how does that relate to diapers? I don't think diapers are related to any clothing style, unless maybe the AB style

Peachy
    cos i'm follow one of those styles.
    and most of my friends are scene kids, so just wanted to find other emo/indie/scene kids or similar style of ppl into diapers.
    not that i mind chatting to other ppl. but i can relate better to those types as most other ppl may not like the music and style i'm into.

Quote Originally Posted by Motorbreath View Post
    I...well, I don't have anything against them really nor their clothing and musical preferences, but it has vulgarly turned into a fashion and even so it has vaguely followed the real meaning of "emo", I suggest that "emos" and "scenes" check their facts once again or prove me wrong, whatever's fine. And as for indies...well, for me, they are just, there...I really don't have an opinion about them =/.
    yer emo started from emotive hardcore (music) which has evolved into a style if u like....
    what u saying about scene kids.... :argue: scene was never about music, it's style.
    and indie is both music and style.
    Last edited by Peachy; 15-Jan-2009 at 22:32. Reason: merging double post - use "multiple quotes"-feature

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by zakrawr View Post
    not that i mind chatting to other ppl. but i can relate better to those types as most other ppl may not like the music and style i'm into.
    How does a person's style of clothing make them worth talking to, or unworthy to be talked to? If some dumb and arrogant person dressed up in one of those styles, would that make them any better/easier to talk to?
    But then, I suppose there's more to the style than just the clothing.

Peachy

KittyKat

My sister is into the scene style. Not me though. I'm not sure what my style is; I always wear dresses so maybe my style is well dressed.

can someone post a picture representing the different classes? I've seen some kids wearing absurdly skinny pants, oversized multi-color shoes (seriously, like clown shoes it seemed) and hair that looked like a 4 color wig in a blender would. I would like to know which class they come from so I can make some grossly overstated generalities about their parentage. :evil:

Really, do you have to be bulimic to wear that stuff!!?

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Snap View Post
    Really, do you have to be bulimic to wear that stuff!!?
    Drugs help...And maybe it's like a corset...You wear it, and you get used to that size, so you can go smaller...And smaller...And tadaa

zakrawr

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    How does a person's style of clothing make them worth talking to, or unworthy to be talked to? If some dumb and arrogant person dressed up in one of those styles, would that make them any better/easier to talk to?
    But then, I suppose there's more to the style than just the clothing.

Peachy
    not just the style.... but they would have to share similar tastes in the bands i like too.
    maybe i'm too used to myspace with them complimenting on each other over looks,music tastes and fashion and claims to fame/attention whoring.
    i'm not pushing away outsiders.... but just prefer similar ppl to my own friends (community) as scene kids have a certain attitude than other ppl lack. i dunno. maybe we are much more random and immature. idk.

i know enough ppl into my style and music but my point is, i don't know anyone who shares my music tastes, interests and fashion who is into diapers...who ain't like 60 odd, sorry but i don't chat to old ppl.
    a random person who has nothing in common with me except diapers, i can't really relate to either.

i guess i could widen my friendship with DL's and say anyone into the rock/metal side of things or who likes horror or shooting based computer games.XD

but it's so hard as i hang out with mostly scene kids, so other ppl i find it hard to interact with as i'm not used to different ppl, plus having aspergers syndrome don't help....