Thread: Are the current L-XL Drynites smaller than the same size Goodnites from a decade ago?

Default Are the current L-XL Drynites smaller than the same size Goodnites from a decade ago?

Contemplating on purchasing a pack of L-XL Drynites on my holiday in Australia that states it fits 27-57+ Kg. The last pack of Goodnites I bought in USA was 70-125+ lbs (32-57+ Kg). Did Drynites/Goodnites shrink from a decade ago?

I weighed around 105lbs back then and am tipping around 110lbs now so I hope they haven't shrunk.

Does anyone know which places in Perth have the older girls' Drynites well-stocked?

Quote Originally Posted by asiangal View Post
    Contemplating on purchasing a pack of L-XL Drynites on my holiday in Australia that states it fits 27-57+ Kg. The last pack of Goodnites I bought in USA was 70-125+ lbs (32-57+ Kg). Did Drynites/Goodnites shrink from a decade ago?

I weighed around 105lbs back then and am tipping around 110lbs now so I hope they haven't shrunk.

Does anyone know which places in Perth have the older girls' Drynites well-stocked?
    Yes, they shrank. Before they combined the sizes and had three separate sizes, they were larger. The old style large was about as big, maybe alittle bigger than the current L/XL. The old style XL was massive compared to today's L/XL.

I have a 32" waist and weight 160 lbs and I fit into the XLs so I'm sure you'll fit better than I do.

There's two packs of old Goodnites down at an old country store near the lake my family frequents. I assume they're from late 90's (given the rest of the stuff in this particular store) and are in a almost solid green package (L/XL maybe, not sure), while the Goodnites themselves are solid white.

From what I've been able see through a tear in one of the packs, they look to be surprisingly bigger than the current ones, although to be fair it could just be the way they're folded. I'm usually with my family while there so I've never been able to really inspect them before.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan09 View Post
    There's two packs of old Goodnites down at an old country store near the lake my family frequents. I assume they're from late 90's (given the rest of the stuff in this particular store) and are in a almost solid green package (L/XL maybe, not sure), while the Goodnites themselves are solid white.

From what I've been able see through a tear in one of the packs, they look to be surprisingly bigger than the current ones, although to be fair it could just be the way they're folded. I'm usually with my family while there so I've never been able to really inspect them before.
    The Green package was the large size, they were 65-85lbs. But they could easily stretch to fit a 32" waist. The XL size was a royal blue color.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan09 View Post
    You might want to snap those up and put them on ebay

Quote Originally Posted by MasterPython View Post
    You might want to snap those up and put them on ebay
    I concur...those are worth much more on ebay than on some shelf in a country store. Consider yourself lucky to find a place that still had some in stock.

Thanks guys! Coles currently have the L-XL (9) on sale for AU$10 (~US$9.40). Price is steep compared to the US.