Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Find some new friends

Default Find some new friends

On my cruise today and in Helsinki I find some new cute friends. But they don't have any name yet. Any suggestions? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1405181465536.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	58.2 KB 
ID:	21391
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1405181241485.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	37.1 KB 
ID:	21390  

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    On my cruise today and in Helsinki I find some new cute friends. But they don't have any name yet. Any suggestions? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1405181465536.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	58.2 KB 
ID:	21391
    Don't really have any names in mind. But I'm sure you'll find some names after you've cuddled with them. BTW I agree they're cute.

How about Ollie the husky. And Sean Penn

I am too busy thinking about how darling the seal is... She looks very huggable...

Quote Originally Posted by egor View Post
    Salt and pepper
    *Like.

The Husky could be Curly (curly tail). Seal could be Bones, like off star trek, except not really having any resemblance, but he is white as a bone, he can be the medic of your family of stuffies.

Edit:

If you go with Bones for the seal, then the Husky should be Kirk.

Oh! I just noticed your message about this cruise How was the trip? Did ya have fun time in Helsinki? I was in ferry cruise few weeks ago and we drove there (Sweden) from Stockholm to Malmö (and Denmark) and back it was quite experience to see that much

Quote Originally Posted by Rezzu View Post
    Oh! I just noticed your message about this cruise How was the trip? Did ya have fun time in Helsinki? I was in ferry cruise few weeks ago and we drove there (Sweden) from Stockholm to Malmö (and Denmark) and back it was quite experience to see that much
    Yay, you've been in my country :3 Where in Denmark were you, if you know?
    [EDIT]
    Oh, just re-read your message... Guess it was Copenhagen then? Lot of stuff to see there, so probably not the worst choice
    [/EDIT]

To stay on topic... Cute names? Hmm... Snuggy & Huggy? ...Nah, doesn't sound cute enough... *Shrugs* I suck at naming Things anyway... But I wish you all kinds of luck! ^^