• dry 24/7

14 50.00%
  • comficare

5 17.86%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: your favorite brand

Default your favorite brand

All these brands i buy but damn do they put a hole in my pocket lol well what the hey i pay top dollar for dry sheets

Quote Originally Posted by Luckyfish View Post
    I want give Tena my vote!
    Ah to each as its own lol i tired tena max i did not like it it leaked alot

confidry 24/7 for the perfect gloss white color and exelent waist band and leg gathers. absorbency isnt fast but it does absorb alot. the thick plastic hides the wet look so that it doesnt stand out. the noise is loud, good for ab/dl but bad for incontinent users. fits nice and high on the waist

first quality plastic backed briefs (medium) for the same perfect gloss white and for cost. absorbency for a budget diaper is quite good. noise is quiet. plastic is thin so re-taping is not possible. fits nice and high on the waist

absorbency plus level 4 for the exelent absorbency which allows for long term dry feeling. the color is off white which would hide well under clothing but doesnt satisfy my ab/dl requirements as well as dry 24/7. plastic noise is moderate. thin plastic does not allow re-taping. fits nice and high on the waist. the lack of a waistband does allow leaks when i am lying on my back and some rolls of the side and around my hip

Joey741

Dry 24/7. Followed closely be bambino bell idiom

I've always liked cuddlz, discreet mailing service, decent prices and they do all over printed ones with only 1 tab on each side... Very babyish.

I know this is 'your favorite brand' and it is probably targeted at the users of them - however I just want to put in my thoughts if that is ok?

Anyhow, Even though I do not use them (however I do give my AB/DL boyfriend 'slugboy' 110% support and acceptance in doing so), I have seen him wear a few different ones and to be honest, I would have to agree with Blueboy, cuddlz seem to be the best looking ones I have seen my boyfriend wear with the all over print and totally agree on the discreet mailing (not sure of the pricing and what is a decent price and so forth), but that is my thoughts on the topic

I hope no-one minds me putting my thoughts out there as an ab/dl's girlfriend

I like Abenas cause they fit me very well and diapers from ABUniverse cause they are cute and babyish and I love the prints on them.

I can only speak for the Bambinos. Never tried the other two but I really want to! I LOVED the Bambinos! They are the comfiest ever and the texture is amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by KuddleBear22 View Post
    I know this is 'your favorite brand' and it is probably targeted at the users of them - however I just want to put in my thoughts if that is ok?

Anyhow, Even though I do not use them (however I do give my AB/DL boyfriend 'slugboy' 110% support and acceptance in doing so), I have seen him wear a few different ones and to be honest, I would have to agree with Blueboy, cuddlz seem to be the best looking ones I have seen my boyfriend wear with the all over print and totally agree on the discreet mailing (not sure of the pricing and what is a decent price and so forth), but that is my thoughts on the topic

I hope no-one minds me putting my thoughts out there as an ab/dl's girlfriend
    I like hearing your thoughts because I know my SO has her own favorites on me as well. So far she thinks the Bambino Bellissimo are the cutest.