Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: alcohol in relation to incontinence

Default alcohol in relation to incontinence

well a couple of days ago i may have had a bit too much to drink in public. anyway i was sitting down drinking and when i stood up i felt dizzy and my eyesight became a little bit blurry. as i started walking i lost control of my bladder completely and may have messed myself a little.
    does too much alcohol lead to temporary incontinence or is it just me...

Quote Originally Posted by babybroooke View Post
    well a couple of days ago i may have had a bit too much to drink in public. anyway i was sitting down drinking and when i stood up i felt dizzy and my eyesight became a little bit blurry. as i started walking i lost control of my bladder completely and may have messed myself a little.
    does too much alcohol lead to temporary incontinence or is it just me...
    Well, just a observation.

I've noticed when girls try and pass gas when either drunk or shitfaced, they tend to have "accidents".. did this apply to you?

Alcohol is a diuretic. Diuretics make you pee. Your inhibitions are lowered, your control is lessened, it's all explained.

soggyboy

It's not just you.
    Nearly everyone I know has had at least one incident of some kind when affected by alcohol.

I have learned not to mix Sambuca and marihuana before passing out.....

Put it this way according to R U Pissed? - Online Breathalyzer Test and Blood Alcohol Content (BAC) Level Calculator - Hangover Cures
    under "the affects of alcohol"
    You get to the Stupor stage
    in which you're BAC sits in between 0.25 - 0.40
    Clinical Symptoms
    General inertia; approaching loss of motor functions. Markedly decreased response to stimuli. Marked muscular incoordination; inability to stand or walk. Vomiting; incontinence. Impaired consciousness; sleep or stupor.

so Yes it can happen as a temporary thing.

Sounds like you are on the break of passing out which is not good. But I bet you had one hell of a HANGOVER.

I used to drink a lot - had to give it up, but that's another story. Back on topic, the problem gets worse as one gets older - with alcohol and also tea and coffee. In the past couple of years I had two major accidents on the 15 minute walk home from my local bar. I really tried to make it home but just exploded. Luckily it was 2am and so nobody noticed. I would have gone behind a tree but getting caught by the cops around here doing that, especially in my state of inebriation, would have got me into a bunch of trouble. When I drink caffeine now, if I have a lot of it (three or more cups) then the urge to pee can come on very quickly and be quite extreme. I would say that I even have a mild IC problem if I drink large quantities of caffeine on a regular basis. This is quite coincidental to my ABDL condition! So, I moderate my caffeine intake usually as I am not in diapers 24/7 and don't really want to be at this stage in my life. But it is fun to have a real accident every now and then!

I remember one of the first times I got really drunk... LIES! I remember nothing... Well, a Little. They sent me home after something like 90 minutes because I had had way too much.
    I'm not exactly sure if I wet my bed or not, but I think I might have...
    Other than that... I haven't really been drunk enough, I tend to have a pretty good control over my bladder - sucks when you want to have an accident now and then. Hehe. :3

When I drink, even if I have a couple my bladder always is weaker when I drink. One time I got drunk at a friends and pissed myself, I wished I had a diaper on then. I rarely drink nowadays