Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More then a little nervous

Red face More then a little nervous

Okay so my parents are going to be away from morning until evening. And i have decided to buy myself some diapers, there is a local convience store that sells Goodnites, i have some cash in wallet and a place to hide them. But i am really really nervous since i am going to go there in the morning and pray to what ever you find holy that i won't meet anyone i know, i will have the house to myself until dinner so i should have enough time, but that doesn't stop be for being dreadfully nervous about it, i almost feel like i i might back out at the last moment, any suggestions to how i can stop being so dreadfully nervous?

Quote Originally Posted by Zenka View Post
    Okay so my parents are going to be away from morning until evening. And i have decided to buy myself some diapers, there is a local convience store that sells Goodnites, i have some cash in wallet and a place to hide them. But i am really really nervous since i am going to go there in the morning and pray to what ever you find holy that i won't meet anyone i know, i will have the house to myself until dinner so i should have enough time, but that doesn't stop be for being dreadfully nervous about it, i almost feel like i i might back out at the last moment, any suggestions to how i can stop being so dreadfully nervous?
    Thats kinda how i felt the first time too when i bought them, but it just makes it even more worth it when u put it on, cause it felt even more relaxing! but im not sure what can help you not being nervous >.<

Sometimes you gotta just do it. Dont let a perfect opportunity to get some padding pass you by.

Just think on getting them and coming home and putting one and think of the amazing feelings you will have.

Oh how so many of us have been through exactly this Zenka.

Just remember, as far as the rest of the world is concerned, they are not for you! They see products for kids in your hands... You are an adult! Nobody will even care.

Besides... Over time, rather than nervous I now feel excited buying! Cheap thrill :-)

All the best and most importantly - ENJOY!

A.

Well thank you guys, i have decided to go around 9 AM in the morning, then my parents will be gone and most of my friends have work at that time so i think i should be okay after all... You just get this kind of tingly feeling, feeling that you might implode on your chest or something... but that is a bit exaggerated though.. ^.^

This is adorable. What I would give to be that age again and in your shoes!

Atomic6

I just buy mine on ebay there are some really good deals on that site I bought earvything baby have on there

Atomic 6, thank you, but my parents are seriously over protective, i mean, i am over 18 (by a few months, but hey, over 18, sorry, i don't feel very comfortable sharing my age here) and they check everything i do, if i get mail over the delivery status, then they will demand to see what it is if it is not from the bank of other athority figures. If i get a package they will almost literally storm my room to see it, and it is not the first time they have done it, (the first time was when i was 14 and got my first footed pajamas... i hate growing fast) but yeah.

In other news, the run was successful, i got the female one only to avoid stress and he though nothing of it, i am moderately small for my age and have somewhat of a babyface, but my voice (at least over a mic) is that of a 30-40 year old if you count my PSN friends who at the time asked me if i was sure i was 16-17-18 and so forth, depending on the age i met them at. I hid them in my mattress and am absolutely loving them, right now i have to pee and can't wait until i do

Quote Originally Posted by Zenka View Post
    Atomic 6, thank you, but my parents are seriously over protective, i mean, i am over 18 (by a few months, but hey, over 18, sorry, i don't feel very comfortable sharing my age here) and they check everything i do, if i get mail over the delivery status, then they will demand to see what it is if it is not from the bank of other athority figures. If i get a package they will almost literally storm my room to see it, and it is not the first time they have done it, (the first time was when i was 14 and got my first footed pajamas... i hate growing fast) but yeah.

In other news, the run was successful, i got the female one only to avoid stress and he though nothing of it, i am moderately small for my age and have somewhat of a babyface, but my voice (at least over a mic) is that of a 30-40 year old if you count my PSN friends who at the time asked me if i was sure i was 16-17-18 and so forth, depending on the age i met them at. I hid them in my mattress and am absolutely loving them, right now i have to pee and can't wait until i do
    Thats good to hear ^-^ have fun enjoying ur diaper

I am amazed with their capacity, i managed to let out 2 good wettings and it still held, i was even thinking about letting a number 2 in it... and i would... but the hair on my body grows where it wants, on allmost every part of my body except my face which i am really not happy about. But anyways, thanks guys, it was awesome