Thread: finally doing an introduction

Red face finally doing an introduction

Hi everyone!!!! i decide to finnally do more on here. I have been visiting this site for about three years and joined about 2 years ago. I normally just have lurked and found comfort and great information on this website. But I just moved to a brand new city and for the first time i will not be living with anyone so i can wear and do alot more with diapers! I just want to finnally say HI to you all and that i love this website it is so cool to have a space of people that dont judge!! I have graduated college and now am working an actual adult job in Theatre. I have loved wearing diapers since very young but no one but one of my ex's know about this side of me.

Im really into gaming and movies/tv shows. I dont do netflixs anymore i have decided to just be a pirate I hope to get more into posting and meeting new people on here!

Quote Originally Posted by doeboy619 View Post
    Hi everyone!!!! i decide to finnally do more on here. I have been visiting this site for about three years and joined about 2 years ago. I normally just have lurked and found comfort and great information on this website. But I just moved to a brand new city and for the first time i will not be living with anyone so i can wear and do alot more with diapers! I just want to finnally say HI to you all and that i love this website it is so cool to have a space of people that dont judge!! I have graduated college and now am working an actual adult job in Theatre. I have loved wearing diapers since very young but no one but one of my ex's know about this side of me.

Im really into gaming and movies/tv shows. I dont do netflixs anymore i have decided to just be a pirate I hope to get more into posting and meeting new people on here!
    Welcome and congratulations on your new freedom! What do you do in theatre? Act? Technical stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    What do you do in theatre? Act? Technical stuff?
    Technical. Mostly lighting but can do all of it. I have acted but i have absolutely horrible memory

nice to meet you, I was in theatre and the concert industry, Sound guy/engineer/stagehand and on rare occasions a Lampy and on very rare occasions I played bit parts as an extra. Be Safe out there, other people not following safety guidelines has pretty much ended my career and left me disabled and broken. Welcome to the site.