Thread: an intro i guess

Default an intro i guess

Hey I just thought it would be good to make an intro and share a little bit about me.

Things to know about me:

I like anime (some of my favorites include Fullmetal Alchemist, Ouran highschool host club, Angel Beats! and Pokemon)

I like videogames, my favorite of which is pokemon but i also do enjoy lots of other games like The legend of Zelda, Need For Speed, and pretty much mostly nintendo games~ sorry if i'm a fan girl

I'm pretty much just a lurker and came here to read the posts and stories, I may respond to some but I'm usually not a huge post stuff person but do feel free to pm me as i do like making friends and talking to people

Hi and welcome. I enjoy Pokemon as well, and am also a fellow babyfur.

Welcome to the forums, it is great to have you on here. thank you for taking the time to do a good introduction.

I think that you will find many like-minded people here. It is certainly worth getting over your shyness over posting as the more you interact the more you will get from the site. Also, remember that you need 20 posts and to be a member for a week before you can PM people in return to the messages that I hope you will receive.

I hope that you find yourself at home here,