Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: no idea what to put here

  1. #1

    Default no idea what to put here

    sooo, call me alex, i'm working on being an electrical engineer, dl, possibly ab, and mostly here looking for help, new to the whole diaper thing and doing so on a budget. been here for a bit and really like the comunity.
    Last edited by Eulogy; 11-Jul-2014 at 19:47. Reason: Fixing his sweatdrop smilie.

  2. #2

    Default

    Hello alsxchar1982 and welcome to the group.

    Could you please take a moment and tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests.

    Again welcome to the group.

  3. #3

    Default

    Welcome!

    As Egor says, a little info about yourself and how you came to be on the site will help us to know you better. That way we can support you better!

    DLE

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by egor View Post
    Hello alsxchar1982 and welcome to the group.

    Could you please take a moment and tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests.

    Again welcome to the group.
    so as requested, more info: i am a hobby electrician and love playing with all sorts of electronics and gadgets, big fan of 3d printers and quadcopters. i found adsic.org while i was looking for a bambino billismo review and thought it would be interesting to see how this all went.

  5. #5

    Default

    COOL! I've been wanting to tinker with 3D printers and quadcopters for a while now!

  6. #6

    Default

    I've read some articles on 3-D printers being used to create organs for transplants. They would use the patients own stem cells and DNA. Won't that be a game changer!

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by perlFerret View Post
    COOL! I've been wanting to tinker with 3D printers and quadcopters for a while now!


    Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I've read some articles on 3-D printers being used to create organs for transplants. They would use the patients own stem cells and DNA. Won't that be a game changer!
    yeah, technology is amazing, i've been playing with small scale stuff, but a local makerspace just got some 3d printers and i plan to make some serious parts and try to build a few things, i may start a blog to keep track of it once it takes off.

  8. #8

    Default

    Awesome! Keep us posted. I've wanted to investigate the makerspace in Milwaukee but I haven't got any real practical experience with 3D printing.

  9. #9

    Default

    will do that, and if anyone wants to get started with 3d printing, tinkercad ( https://tinkercad.com/ ) is a great place to start, thare are even on site tutorials.

Similar Threads

  1. Idea
    By teddybear24 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-Mar-2013, 04:28
  2. Its an idea!
    By Rational in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 27-Jan-2009, 16:00

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.