Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Parents Name Their Son, Hitler...

Default Parents Name Their Son, Hitler...

3-year-old Hitler can't get name on cake - Weird news- msnbc.com
    Nazi-named children taken from parents - Life- msnbc.com

Okay this couple thought it was a good idea to name their kid, Adolf Hitler...Well now CPS took their kids away now because of it. Any thoughts on it?

Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    Okay this couple thought it was a good idea to name their kid, Adolf Hitler...Well now CPS took their kids away now because of it.
    Well that could be true but its unlikely. "Harris said family services did not tell police the reason the children were removed."

In other words, no one knows why the children were taken by CPS. Though any parent that names their kids such things clearly doesn't care about their children.

Oh what would be great is when the kid is like 40 years old is if he shoves his parents into a giant oven and roasts them to death. Poetic justice for the fucking win.

Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    3-year-old Hitler can't get name on cake - Weird news- msnbc.com
    Nazi-named children taken from parents - Life- msnbc.com

Okay this couple thought it was a good idea to name their kid, Adolf Hitler...Well now CPS took their kids away now because of it. Any thoughts on it?
    The facts:
    Adolf Hitler Campbell - male, 3.
    JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell - female, younger than 3.
    Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell - female, younger than 3.

My thoughts:
    I sense a theme at work here. I think the names are in horribly poor taste and will set the children up for an uphill battle in life ("Hey, boss - do we want to hire Adolf Hitler here?"). The parents definitely have a message to send, and they're doing it through the naming of their children.

This being said, I do not believe that CPS should be involved in the absence of substantiated claims of abuse or neglect. Unfortunately, "stupid" is not a valid reason to pull kids away from a couple (unless "stupid" happens to endanger the child). While I do not agree with what they've done with their children (nice, "but mulatto-children come over," arguments from the father aside) I see no reason from these two articles for CPS to take the children away - and, unlike the OP's comment, there is no evidence that it was because of the names of the children (to clarify).

I guess my official vote is, "see how this pans out." As CPS won't tip their hand, I have to wonder what kind of circus the parents will put on. I have to believe that if we hear nothing more of it, it's a case of CPS overstepping its bounds or possibly a health and safety issue that has been cleared up. If, on the other hand, the next few days bring the parents shouting down CPS as racist SOBs, then it's clear to me that my guess with respect to child-as-ammunition is likely correct.

Here's hoping we hear nothing more of this and everyone goes home. Poor kids. Better that the parents stopped at the one. :-/

PS: I see from another source that the father doesn't believe the Holocaust happened. Trifecta skinhead-indicator (kids' names, Holocaust denial, neck tattoo) for the win!

PPS: Image of the happy couple here.
    Last edited by h3g3l; 15-Jan-2009 at 09:28. Reason: New information. Now with bleach-your-eyes pic.

I'm going to name my kid Sweaty Hairy Ballsack

Because no one in the world will have that name

la de da

I'm certain CPS had many other good reasons to remove these kids from that environment. Given everything that is in the public domain about this family, I think it's only appropriate that CPS looked into the matter. Furthermore I think it's very unlikely that (again, given only what is in the public domain) CPS found nothing inappropriate going on in that house.

Given the likely educational level (I'm thinking, middle school, maybe) it isn't outside the realm of possibility that these people are simply unfit parents, race beliefs aside.

On the topic of odd names, here is something I ran across at the BBC a few months ago.
    Last edited by dcviper; 15-Jan-2009 at 11:55. Reason: added link to BBC

Yeah, I read about the cake thing awhile ago. I can't believe that people would actually name their kids that, very poor judgement. I completely agree with what h3g3l said, those kids are being setup for a long, hard life, can you imagine what they'll go through in high school?

Is it just me or does the father kind of look like that Greene guy from Quantum of Solace?

Quote Originally Posted by Abby_Cullen View Post
    I'm going to name my kid Sweaty Hairy Ballsack

Because no one in the world will have that name

la de da
    Our middle schools principle has the last name Kox. The rumor was that she was going to name her son Harry (These rumors came to be unfounded, but what can you expect from twelve-year-olds?)

You guys do know that CPS isn't telling anyone why they really removed the kids right. That's only stated in the article itself. <_>

Right now CPS is treating this as a very private matter, for all we know anything can be going on with those kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    You guys do know that CPS isn't telling anyone why they really removed the kids right. That's only stated in the article itself. <_>

Right now CPS is treating this as a very private matter, for all we know anything can be going on with those kids.
    Yes that true, but probably one of the reason was they took the kids away was because of the names.