Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: She didnt take it well

Default She didnt take it well

So, I recently went ahead and told my girlfriend my fetish about diapers, and it didnt go at all as I had planned. We have been dating for a little over 6 months, I'm 19 and she 18. So, I understand her to be a very understanding person with many things in life, so I figured this would be good to tell her..... NOT.

I told her, and we got back inside my house, she started looking all teary-eyed, and I thought I was about to lose the most important girl in my life, so I just went in my room and told her to go sit in the kitchen. I put my head down on my pillow, and cried... Bad -.-. So she came in and laid next to me crying and rubbing my back, saying how she shouldn't have asked what my fetish was, and that she doesn't understand what it's like to have one. And she said we just won't speak of it again, because its weird I guess.

And after that we straightened up and watched some TV, like it was all gone.

So my question to you all is, what do you think? Will I ever get to see her in a diaper, or maybe she will change me?
    Opinions are welcome.

Thank you

Well, tbh, it is a strange fetish we have and I would say her ever coming around to accepting it will be difficult. She said she didn't know what it's like to have a fetish and that tells me she didn't know what to say. I would not bring it up again in the near future and see how she handles it. She may come around to the idea but being that she is young and still learning about the world around her, she may not be able to handle it. Give it a few weeks or even a month before you bring it up again and ask her at that time if she has any questions. Please keep us posted as to your relationship status as you two work your way through this. Good luck!

She may eventually come around and wear one for you if you play it off as a sexual fetish. DO NOT ask her to change you. I went through an eerily similar story to yours with an ex girlfriend once. She ended up cheating on me and literally told me she almost told my friends and family about it so they would understand why she cheated left. All because I pushed it too far. If you don't want to lose her, do NOT even try and push any boundaries, ever. Girls don't let go of stuff like that.

I'm sorry to hear that, I know it must be painful. Maybe give her some time to let it settle in her mind before bringing it up again. Once she gets past the initial weirdness, it might be easier for you to explain more about it and for her to understand that it is ultimately harmless.
    I'm not so sure about your chances of seeing her in a diaper when shes not into it. It may not be out of the question, but it's hard to tell.
    As for changing you, I can see this as a possibility. If I may make a suggestion, easing her into it step-by-step before even proposing it might make her feel more comfortable. For example, if you are able to come to an understanding about your fetish, wait until she seems comfortable with this being a part of you. Once she is comfortable with that, ask if you can wear around her(making it clear she doesn't have to partake if she doesn't want). Once she gets use to seeing you like that, perhaps casually ask if she would change you(maybe offer a sex act she enjoys in return).

I don't know if that advice is any help, but I wish you the best of luck

Honestly, I think that your focus at this point should be on how to have a regular relationship with her. Questions about whether she'll ever change you or wear a diaper or terribly premature after reaction like that. As has been said here, don't even bring up the fact that you've got your own fetish. She knows now, it will roll around in her head, give her time to come around to it on her own and don't ask anything of her related to the fetish. If you get to a comfortable state in your relationship again and as she gets a bit older and sees more of the world, you can bring up the fetish again and ask her how she feels about it.

Similar reaction from my wife. Her freaked-out stage lasted a few days. Five years later she still thinks it's strange and wants nothing to do with it.

My answer to the OP is no. Blunt, but honesty is the best policy here.

I hope I'm wrong.

Yeah, I agree with all of you. Being that I'm definitely not going to bring it up again for a long time.

We are both going to the same college next year, so I won't be able to wear in my suite room anyway. I'll bring it up again next summer, by just asking if I may wear a diaper around her or something. And I won't make her do anything (because pushing is bad, I agree).

Thank you all so much for the knowledge. Best padded wishes, Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by ninjaofscar View Post
    So, I recently went ahead and told my girlfriend my fetish about diapers, and it didnt go at all as I had planned. We have been dating for a little over 6 months, I'm 19 and she 18. So, I understand her to be a very understanding person with many things in life, so I figured this would be good to tell her..... NOT.

I told her, and we got back inside my house, she started looking all teary-eyed, and I thought I was about to lose the most important girl in my life, so I just went in my room and told her to go sit in the kitchen. I put my head down on my pillow, and cried... Bad -.-. So she came in and laid next to me crying and rubbing my back, saying how she shouldn't have asked what my fetish was, and that she doesn't understand what it's like to have one. And she said we just won't speak of it again, because its weird I guess.

And after that we straightened up and watched some TV, like it was all gone.

So my question to you all is, what do you think? Will I ever get to see her in a diaper, or maybe she will change me?
    Opinions are welcome.

Thank you
    A few points I can think of that you may consider:

She's 18 - you're 19... neither one of you is bound to have a ton of relationship, sex / kink experience... it's new territories I guess.
    With that come a lot of uncertainties and the lack of experience doesn't make it any easier to handle strange stuff.
    I guess as she says, it's "weird" - yes it is. Doesn't make it "wrong" - but it can be confusing even for the person with the kink - forget about the person who does NOT have one (or at least not this one)... hard to understand.
    And from her point of view, you've dropped the bomb in that department on her.
    Just keep that in mind....

What to do?
    Well there's a few things I would suggest:
    Talk - not necessarily about "diapers".. no - but about Problems. Keep the line of communication OPEN - this is crucial.
    Try to BOTH understand what is happening with the other person, what the revelation of the Fetish has caused.
    Also try to explain, that you are still the VERY SAME person as before that revelation - its not something that is new, it was just not on the surface.
    Also make sure she understands that you do not need to involve her but rather wanted it out in the open because you TRUST her.

Then don't force an issue where there is "none"... basically I would just take it slow, let her know that you are available for talking if there's something she wants to know...
    Don't rush stuff - take your time.

maybe point her here if she has questions... (articles).

On another note, you're both young - life is full of changes... and the road ahead of you will present you with a lot of experience.
    Maybe this will work out and you'll life together happily ever after.
    Maybe this relationship is doomed - it's all out in the open.
    Just be open minded and also figure out what YOU want.

Relationships are hard enough without the presence of a weird fetish, so having a fetish makes them even more difficult. Some people can adjust to accept the strange behavior of their partner, others can't. You need to talk, of course, but you have to think about what to talk about. Ask yourself if you are willing to give up your diaper fetish in order to keep this girl. Ask yourself if you can do that without ever feeling like she owes you something because of your sacrifice. These may seem like unfair questions because fetishes are just about impossible to get rid of but what you will be asking of her could be just as difficult for her as giving up this fetish is for you. The emphasis of your discussion should not start off with how to incorporate your fantasies into the relationship but should deal directly with whether or not the relationship can survive with the knowledge that you have an incurable and permanent paraphilia. If she is willing to discuss or research the subject there may be a chance for the relationship to grow, but you have to accept the reality that there may be no compromise and the relationship may have to end. It'll hurt like hell if that happens, but you have to be honest with yourself and with her, and accept the consequences and move on.

You're 19 and have been dating for just 6 mos? Not to be a pessimist, but this probably isn't going to be your last relationship. You've literally got your whole life ahead of you. She may very well never come around (and that's her right), so if this is something that's going to be a big part of your sexual identity, cut your losses and find a better match. They're out there. They may not be into diapers now, but there are people that are just more open in general.

Best of luck.