Thread: Goodnites history

Default Goodnites history

I recently came into a large quantity (10 packs) of Goodnites, varying and age, plenty of older stuff. I have decided that I want to get a full collection of them. I think I am already halfway there. I am only interested in L-XL

Since my recent purchase I now have:

2006 dragsters (FAB 18/02/2007)
    2007 Soccer players (FAB 27/01/2008)
    2008 BMX "Catching Air" (FAB 24/08/2008)
    2009 Racecars (FAB 05/04/2009)
    2011 Camo and Skate (FAB 11/03/2011)

What I think I still need:

2003 white
    2004 bmx bicycles
    2005 atv
    2008 skate boarders
    2010 sharks and motocross
    2010 karate and motocross

Are there any that I am forgetting? Are any of these really hard to get?
    Here is a post that provides pictures of all of these:

Sharks were only on the s/m. I also think you should separate white goodnites into 2 categories: trim fit and pre-trim fit. Trim fit are just white versions of the printed goodnites of the late 2000s but with 3 sizes and no gender. Pre trim fit goodnites aka cloth like look and feel are the real treasure of goodnite history

you're missing everything between 1994 and 2003, which is when Goodnites were the best (especially between 2000 and 2003, when the XL size was designed to fit adults).

I have worn goodnites and underjams

Like everyone has said, I think the pre-trim fit ones were before 2004. I still have several packages of the pre-trim fit ones, and have tried to not open them. There was three sizes. Medium, Large, and X-Large. The large of the older style, is almost the same size if not a little larger than the current Large / X-large. So if you can find any of the X-Large sizes, they are the real keepers. They are huge, and very thick. I've still got a few packs of the old Large style, and a few of the X-large ones.

I've got a collection of them going as well. Not sure really why tho. Most in the collection came from buying several packages, then they'd change the style, and I'd want to buy & try out the new style.

I don't know how hard any of them are to get. I don't go on many auction sites. I'm sure that at some point, someone will post some online to sell. You'll just have to search for them once or twice a week, to know when they do go online.

Good luck in your searching.