Thread: Deciding on a buy

Question Deciding on a buy

I'm looking for the best diaper in terms of feel, thickness and absorbancy. This is just for recreation as I am DL. I'm between trying the new bambino bellissimo's, fabine, maybe wellness briefs and confidry. I've tried the fabines out of that list and they had a great feel when wet along with good thickness. Which of those would anyone recommend and why if not these what else?

I personally like the Bambino bellissimo as they are super thick, have two tabs on each side and are a great fit for me. Bambino just recently re-designed there core and I am excited to try out my new ones that just arrived today.

I would recommend Wellness. They absorb alot but are very thick. If you are out and about make sure you wear a size or three bigger.

I haven't tried the new wellness, but the old ones I didn't like it all. I bought a size that was slightly too big. I'm either a medium or large and pretty much everything. I bought large, and they didn't feel comfortable at all. A majority of the diapers had problems too. Giant holes where stuffing was leaking out before you even put the diaper on. Kind of embarrassing. I wish I had gotten my money back.

let me know how that goes because ive tried the old bellissimos and those used to be my go to until i tried fabine exclusives. Also can comparisons be made with fabines or the previous type of bellissimos since those were my favorite of what i've tried in the past? Also I wont be going out or anything so that's why i ask for the thickest, best feeling, etc.

I like both the new Dry 24/7 and the Wellness Superio. Their capacities are very similar and boh have some of the best leak guards of any diaper I have tried. For my body type ( 5′8" 130 lbs 30" waist,) both are the best fitting diapers I have ever used. S/M for Wellness and small for 24/7. Most other brands smalls are a little too tight ankle rise for my liking and mediums are a little bigger than I would like. For home use I like the thickness of the 24/7's. For going out I like he discreteness of the Superio. You do has to be careful with the Superio when they are saturated. The plastic is pretty thin and when they are near their capacity they puncture easily. It is a good idea to wear a onsie or boxer briefs over them to protect the shell.

Quote Originally Posted by barkd74 View Post
    I like both the new Dry 24/7 and the Wellness Superio. Their capacities are very similar and boh have some of the best leak guards of any diaper I have tried. For my body type ( 5′8" 130 lbs 30" waist,) both are the best fitting diapers I have ever used. S/M for Wellness and small for 24/7. Most other brands smalls are a little too tight ankle rise for my liking and mediums are a little bigger than I would like. For home use I like the thickness of the 24/7's. For going out I like he discreteness of the Superio. You do has to be careful with the Superio when they are saturated. The plastic is pretty thin and when they are near their capacity they puncture easily. It is a good idea to wear a onsie or boxer briefs over them to protect the shell.
    Well i've been iffy about trying the new dry 24/7 due to mixxed reviews. Between those how big does the new dry 24/7 get? I mainly just like to play vs any serious need.

I got on well with the Mollicare Super Plus. I now mainly wear Comficare however they are shipped from Germany so could be pricey in the US. I'd recommend either however I'd also always go for plastic or rubber overpants, especially if wearing at night. Bed linen is quick to soak up any little leaks!