Thread: Hi to the community

Default Hi to the community

it seems that I become a lurker so let's change that
    I am from Germany, a DL and love reading through Adisc although I do not contribute to the site very offen. I am male and 20 years old.

Hope that Adisc stays as awesome as it is now.

Hello illaf! We're glad you're no longer lurking! I see you're from Germany but live in France now? How interesting! I also see in your profile you like film. Are you a film maker or a film watcher like I am?

ADIC is awesome because of it's members. We will stay that way as long as new and existing members maintain the integrity of the site so please jump in on any conversation that interests you. We look forward to seeing your comments soon!

welcome to the site! It is great to see another lurker turn into a poster...

Could you tell us a little bit more about yourself? If you are not sure what to post here is a link to guide;

As this is a support site, we do like to know a little bit more about our members as it helps us to get to know you better and direct you to pass the site that might be relevant. It is well worth having a look at the groups section. I certainly know that there is a film group you might be interested in.

I look forward to your contributions on the site,