Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: So I told my mom about me being a DL

  1. #1

    Default So I told my mom about me being a DL

    I am still feeling shakey but alright. She seemed supportive of it. I was so scared but I had a feeling I needed to tell her.

    Kinda glad to get it off my chest you know.

  2. #2

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by JeffBoss View Post
    I am still feeling shakey but alright. She seemed supportive of it. I was so scared but I had a feeling I needed to tell her.

    Kinda glad to get it off my chest you know.
    i had the same feeling x) it felt really good afterwards

  4. #4

  5. #5

    Default

    Does your mother tell you about her sexual kinks all the time? I would hope not. I don't know why you would need to burden your mom with this. I mean, what is even the advantage? Do you live with her? If you did why would you want to act out your sexual fetish in the same house as her? That doesn't make sense to me. It's not like she asked, if she had I would understand it more.
    The only way my mother would figure out that I am sexually attracted to pregnant women, is if she listen to my radio show. Other than that, I have no reason to tell her any of my sexual kings. I do not get it at all.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by incontinentGM24 View Post
    Does your mother tell you about her sexual kinks all the time? I would hope not. I don't know why you would need to burden your mom with this. I mean, what is even the advantage? Do you live with her? If you did why would you want to act out your sexual fetish in the same house as her? That doesn't make sense to me. It's not like she asked, if she had I would understand it more.
    The only way my mother would figure out that I am sexually attracted to pregnant women, is if she listen to my radio show. Other than that, I have no reason to tell her any of my sexual kings. I do not get it at all.

    I ordered some diapers and I wanted to tell her just incase something were to go awry.

    I still live with my parents I am currently working at a local store to get money. Thats how I was able to order some diapers.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by Bby View Post
    Congratulations what did you say ??
    Thank you kindly. I said I had a fetish a diaper fetish for many years and I wanted to tell someone.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by dryper40 View Post
    That took allot of courage way to go
    Thanks.

    For some reason today I had the courage. Maybe its the new meds I am taking or who knows.

  7. #7

  8. #8
    dlfe77

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by incontinentGM24 View Post
    Does your mother tell you about her sexual kinks all the time? I would hope not. I don't know why you would need to burden your mom with this. I mean, what is even the advantage? Do you live with her? If you did why would you want to act out your sexual fetish in the same house as her? That doesn't make sense to me. It's not like she asked, if she had I would understand it more.
    The only way my mother would figure out that I am sexually attracted to pregnant women, is if she listen to my radio show. Other than that, I have no reason to tell her any of my sexual kings. I do not get it at all.
    It is his business to tell who he wants.. how is it a burden on his mother? She should be happy its nothing worse like a heroin addiction.. he has balls to tell his mother! I could never do that.

  9. #9

    Default

    Getting caught is a lot worse than telling. I've experienced both, getting caught by my mom and telling my wife. Telling my wife worked out quite well!

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by incontinentGM24 View Post
    Does your mother tell you about her sexual kinks all the time? I would hope not. I don't know why you would need to burden your mom with this. I mean, what is even the advantage? Do you live with her? If you did why would you want to act out your sexual fetish in the same house as her? That doesn't make sense to me. It's not like she asked, if she had I would understand it more.
    The only way my mother would figure out that I am sexually attracted to pregnant women, is if she listen to my radio show. Other than that, I have no reason to tell her any of my sexual kings. I do not get it at all.
    It's not a sexual fetish for everybody.....sheesh. Also, I'm never telling my mom, it just doesn't need to be talked about, kind of like suicide, don't talk about that either.

Similar Threads

  1. I've been told off!
    By HouseGirl in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 30-Mar-2013, 20:59
  2. For those who have told?
    By cvilledperdyl in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 22-Jun-2012, 23:18
  3. I told somebody...
    By Arlisauce in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-Jun-2009, 08:20

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.