Thread: CVS/Rite-Aid Wetness Indicator?

Default CVS/Rite-Aid Wetness Indicator?

I was wondering if the CVS or Rite-Aid diapers have wetness indicators b/c I want an adult diaper without the wetness indicator. I would look on CVS's website, but they dont have any pictures up. Thanks in advance for your help.

The only kind of diapers I've found without wetness indicators are Secure Xplus size small, ABUniverse, Bambino and Attends w/ waistband (somewhat, I've seen pictures where they have 2 yellow lines. the ones I've gotten only have really light print that says what size they are, and its not an indicator).

The walgreens I've tried have a yellow indicator that turns blue when wet (if I remember correctly).

yes, the CVS/Walgreens ones have an indicator. I've used them plenty of times before so i know.

Some do, others don't...From my experience, the ones with 2 tapes on each side do, but they also sometimes have single tape ones...In which case there is no indicator...I'd suggest the 2 tapes ones, and they also seem to be what they usually have...Although there are sometimes the one tape ones...And this is all CVS, as I haven't been to a Walgreens...Ever

Dang, I really wanted to get some diapers without wetness indicators locally, b/c I cant order off of the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by garnetandblack2107 View Post
    Dang, I really wanted to get some diapers without wetness indicators locally, b/c I cant order off of the internet.
    Well like I said, if they have 1 tape per side, they might not have indicators...Just look at the package, as they should tell you...Why do you not want wetness indicators?

I dont really know why, I just dont like the look of them