Thread: privatina?

Default privatina?

anyone ever tried or has one of these lovely looking beauties

privatina - individual one piece fashion: adult baby diaper onesie - nightdream...
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 09-Jul-2014 at 23:39. Reason: changing title to be clearer

I have not got that but have bought from Privatina.This is the footed sleeper i got from them with rear zip.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	adult_baby_sleeper_playtime_winter_1.jpg 
Views:	295 
Size:	26.7 KB 
ID:	21364 They do not comunicate very well but make excellent products.

- - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by sissybaby34; 10-Jul-2014 at 14:22.

The quality is very good (so the price is ok I guess) but they took a ton of time from payment to shipping! But I donīt think thats a real problem at all!

thanks for the info.....still looking haver a body stocking from abena its ok can rub a little were the studs connect at the crotch ...only when i dont have a large diaper on....still realy want a good onesie something tight comfy that keeps the crotch from sagging etc....would love a fox or fur one but all the ones i find are realy baggy looking with the crotch oddly low