Thread: LFD: Looking for Diaper

Default LFD: Looking for Diaper

Looking for suggestions for wearing to professional conventions. I do take lots of road trips where diapers come in handy for driving long distances but I usually wore cheap ones because that's all I had. I'd take it off in the car after I got where I was going and put a fresh one on when I got in to go home, since it wouldn't hold more than 2-3 wettings without leaking.

My question is: Is there a diaper I could just leave on for the business day (~8-10 hours) that wouldn't make me waddle like a toddler when wet and hold up to 4 wettings for the drives? Or am I better off just wearing for the drives up and back? I do plan to use the toilets when I'm there anyway, but have nowhere private to change diapers as the toilets are all very public lol. Also, I don't have sensitive skin. In case that matters for duration.

I've been wearing Molicare Super Plus but I feel like those might swell too much and be... noticible... at the business meetings. Or am I paranoid? Thanks!

Abena M4's or Dry 24/7.. Although the latter may be noticeable at business meetings

I've worn my Absorbency Plus Level 4's for up to nine hours with no problems.

I would give Wellness Superio a try. When they are dry they are very thin and unnoticeable under normal clothing. However like any high SAP diaper the more you wet it the thicker it gets.

I second the Abena x plus, they don't swell very much and if you're wearing loosefitting pants they're not noticeable.