Thread: Me

Unhappy Me

I am a quiet very discreete retired single 59 year old male living near Manchester uk. I am quite fit and active although I can get very depressed and lonely.
    I have always been interested in piss and shit and somtimes like to wet and dirty myself and often love pulling my pants up over an unwiped bottom.
    While on the outside I am a normal person I would like to meet somebody for wet/dirty pants or diaper fun. I have not had a relationshipfor many years (being forced to work away from home did not help and got me very depressed)

Alan

Welcome apk55! Although it does happen occasionally, we're not much of a meetup site but we do like to know each other a little better so our advice is best suited for the individual. What are some of the things you like to do in your spare time? I'm an avid reader myself.

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Welcome apk55! Although it does happen occasionally, we're not much of a meetup site but we do like to know each other a little better so our advice is best suited for the individual. What are some of the things you like to do in your spare time? I'm an avid reader myself.
    Thanks for your reply.
    I am a keen rambler, out at least twice a week and often over 10 miles. main and often only place where i meet people. Also DIY and related activities.

Alan

What's a rambler? I'm an American and unfamiliar with the term.

rambler:ˈramblə

noun

a person who walks in the countryside for pleasure.
    "a ramblers' club"
    synonyms: walker, hiker, stroller, saunterer, wanderer, roamer, rover, drifter, traveller, wayfarer

I thought so. I just wanted to make sure. Thanks!