Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dreaming of wetting and actually wetting

Default Dreaming of wetting and actually wetting

OK, this is a fairly typical dream for me, I'm somewhere in public wearing my diaper and plastic pants and nobody is really noticing. Then I get the urge to pee but suppress it for a while then realizing I'm in a diaper I become very self conscious. At that point I figure it's OK to wet my diaper then in a little while I wake up realizing that I had in fact just wet. Since I'm already wet I just go ahead and finish. Does this happen to anyone else and does the fact that I am diapered in my dream mean something similar to when people dream of being naked in a public place?

This takes me back to my bedwetting days. I would dream i was using the toilet....you prob know the rest! This led to nappies (Terry cloth and rubber, then plastic pants) well into my teens. The dreams were still the same but the nappy dealt with it.

Never had this experience. Though, I wear a lot if I am in my 'diapers peak period' , so to speak. Mostly at night.
    I always wake up dry and wish this was otherwise. But *only* if I am diapered, do not get me wrong here. Have red lots of IC issues around here, not easy to be an IC, that's for sure !

Its happened both ways.. I've dreamed of going to the washroom and taking a whizz and I didn't wet while I slept. Alternatively, I've dreamed of taking a whiz and I have either woke up wetting or didn't wake up and woke up soaked.

I have had that type of dream also: Both the diaper in public and the using the toilet in my sleep, with both results. It's a rather amusing situation if I am protected, and a problem otherwise.

To the other part of the question, psycs say that the naked in public dream is a manifestation of our fear that others will see us as we really are. This theory fits the diaper dream perfectly.

soggyboy

Quote Originally Posted by sissybaby34 View Post
    This takes me back to my bedwetting days. I would dream i was using the toilet....you prob know the rest! This led to nappies (Terry cloth and rubber, then plastic pants) well into my teens. The dreams were still the same but the nappy dealt with it.
    Me too! That's what used to happen.

Funny thing as well, after my bed wetting stopped, and I hit puberty, when I started having the other sort of dreams that cause you to wake up wet, the actual dreams were the same. I would still dream off peeing, but would wet in another way. Somehow I equated the peeing aspect with another form of release.

I've been with my wife for 24 years, and in that time she has wet the bed once after dreaming of using the toilet.

That may have happened in preschool years, but no night time accidents since then.

My one childhood bedwetting incident was spurred by a dream of that kind. It seems now that my subconscious is properly on guard against such things and dreams like that haven't caused me to wet since, diapered or undiapered.

I have been amazed that I have not woke up wet after a dream where I have urinated a lot. I had them before I started wearing a diaper to bed every night and they have become more vivid since. Still wake up dry which is good but I am still amazed at that fact. I had one the other night and was almost positive that I would be wet when I got up.

I've never had this happen. But, I have dreamed about waking up from a dream where I wet myself and found myself wetting for real.