Thread: DIY Tape Zone Question

Question DIY Tape Zone Question

I searched the forums blah blah blah. Anywho, quick question. How do you do a DIY tape zone, and would improve the quality of Drycare diapers?

- - - Updated - - -

..I have clear tape and a fresh case ready!

I have found that clear packing tape is a bit narrow and I don't really like doubling it up, so I sometimes use clear contact... you know the kind of stuff that you cover your schoolbooks with. That way you can make it the width you like. I probably go about 3-4in and that suits me. It doesn't allow for the lower landing zone but that's not usually a problem for me. I'm not a huge fan of the really wide tape zones. Also, I like using this cause I can print out some really cute panels and put them under the clear for that extra babyish look. It's fun making cute panels too.

I used the 2" wide clear packaging tape and it works great. You can always add a secound row if you like.

All good info. I hadn't thought of making my own designs. Last time a tape tore on some cheap ones I was wearing, I replaced it with white wide mailing tape with red chili peppers printed on it!! XD

Quote Originally Posted by ozbub View Post
    you know the kind of stuff that you cover your schoolbooks with.
    OMG, I totally forgot about having to do that when I was a kid!

I love this idea. With all the colors of duct tape and contact paper along with design your own under clear, we could make a thousand different designs. Combine that with the Tranquility plastic and I could make them all day and never run out of options.