Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Whats the best Diaper to get. Best Value for the money.

Default Whats the best Diaper to get. Best Value for the money.

I am looking to buy some diapers whats the best ones to get that are best value for the money.

My calculations put Tranquility ATNs at $1.05 from North Shore Care a best buy over the better M-4 s from XP Medical at $1.43 or Tena slips, (my current diaper of choice) at $1.90 also from XP. The ATNs are pretty good diapers at a good price though if money is not an issue the other two are better quality diapers.
    IMHO

I would say XP Medical's A+. They're quite cheap, and pretty good. They also feel really nice.

Capacity's lower than say, an xplus, but if you don't need 4+ wetting capacity, they're a waste of money. Also, the shell is plain white, no racing stripes

More details are needed to properly answer your question as the answer really varies depending on what you want out of it. Even if you look at just straight up cost per ml of absorbency, there are some diapers that have high absorbency but don't wick well (so a lot of the padding is wasted unless you wet in different positions to maximize it). And then there might be a diaper that can last you an entire day, but maybe you don't want to wear the same diaper for 24 hours straight (they start to develop an odor from accumulated sweat etc. after a while).

How about a 32 oz capacity with good leak guards. I want to wet multiple times during the night, but also have good padding in front for tummy wetting. Do pullups hold as much as diapers? Would it be cheaper to get a stuffer of say a baby diaper with a pullup to get the 32 oz, or should I just try to get a 32 oz pullup?
    Fascinating

Quote Originally Posted by Nam Repaid View Post
    My calculations put Tranquility ATNs at $1.05 from North Shore Care a best buy over the better M-4 s from XP Medical at $1.43 or Tena slips, (my current diaper of choice) at $1.90 also from XP. The ATNs are pretty good diapers at a good price though if money is not an issue the other two are better quality diapers.
    IMHO
    Thanks. I am looking for something kinda cheap not but so cheap they fall apart easily.

Tranquility ATN's are very good. But the best choice would be cloth.--No danger of falling apart and leaks are unlikely if they are worn properly.