Thread: How many they carry?

Default How many they carry?

I wanted to switch over to cloth for awhile so I can make more money for plastic and I was wondering how many cloth is packaged. I was thinking this

Guaze Cloth Brief

Sometimes Pictures don't really match up and I am looking for some washable cloth diapers not them Cloth disposables. I wouldn't know I have more plastic experience than cloth :p I need to know how many cloth diapers can be packaged or what cloth diaper is a good start.

(I'm not going to The AdultClothDiaper.Com Home Page because of 2 reasons I will not list.)

Little help if some of you may please.

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    I wanted to switch over to cloth for awhile so I can make more money for plastic and I was wondering how many cloth is packaged. I was thinking this

Guaze Cloth Brief

Sometimes Pictures don't really match up and I am looking for some washable cloth diapers not them Cloth disposables. I wouldn't know I have more plastic experience than cloth :p I need to know how many cloth diapers can be packaged or what cloth diaper is a good start.

(I'm not going to The AdultClothDiaper.Com Home Page because of 2 reasons I will not list.)

Little help if some of you may please.

Cloth diapers are sold and priced per diaper. You will also need plastic pants and some
    type of fasteners. I use Twill prefolds and contour diapers from Changing Times Diaper Company For fasteners I use Boingos and Dritz baby diaper pins.
    There's also Snappi fasteners.