Thread: Hi, Alice here! ^-^

Default Hi, Alice here! ^-^

My name is Alice and i am a trans girl, but i would appreciate it if people referred to me as female! I am not new to forums, though the format of this one is a little confusing so i may need help. I've been a member over at omorashi.org for a long time and they do have a section for people in the ABDL community, but in my opinion it's not enough, so that's why i'm checking out this site!

I am more of an AB than a DL, for example, i like to be controlled and to be babied. I aslo like to feel little at times, i don't act like a toddler though, although i do like pacifiers and bottles and stuffed animals! ^_^

As far as my other interest, i love video games, anime, mermaids, neko girls, all types of music, drawing, graphic design, reading and i'm a cat, i love cats!!! I am disabled but i still want to go to college and maybe find a job that i can do, i am not sure what i want to do, so i plan on auditing a few classes at my college.

I mainly joined this site to meet new people, i need to talk with more people like me!

I consider myself a decent artist and if anybody would like to see my art here is my deviantart account, AdorableFluff (Alice) on deviantART

If anyone is interested in omorashi or would like to see my profile there, here is a link to that, https://omorashi.org/user/6322-shado/

Hey ya Alice!

It's always nice to see people from other communities also joining this one. And since every one is a bit different, I hope you will find here what you're looking for. So have fun.

Do you have a favourite plushie? If so, what's his/her name?
    Furthermore, which are your favourite anime and books, if you want to name some?

Anyway, you have some really nice drawings in you DA gallery. When did your interest for drawing start actually? And what's your favourite pencil (since you're making a lot of sketchbook drawings?
    Somehow I can't get away from an 2b pencil for any kind of drafts, despite it's flaws. ^_-

I know a disability can be quite a challenge to overcome sometimes. So best of luck for your future plans. I wonder though, which major do you want to choose?
    Despite the problem that you don't exactly know what to do, which I know all too well *giggles*. Well honestly, at first I've simply made the decision to study, since there was nothing else that really appealed to me very much. Besides that I didn't know what to study exactly at first also, so I ended up with something that gave me a lot of possibilities later on.

Welcome to adisc!

Welcome! My SO and I love cats as well. Do you have a cat? If so, what is his or her name?

Little Miss Alice,

Welcome indeed! There are a few pre and post transitioning people on here, I'm sure that they will say hello soon enough. One thing that I can guarantee is that you will be accepted for who you are. We are a kind and respectful bunch here.

I Look forward to your contributions (and some interesting profile pics?)!

DLE

Quote Originally Posted by daLira View Post
    Hey ya Alice!

It's always nice to see people from other communities also joining this one. And since every one is a bit different, I hope you will find here what you're looking for. So have fun.

Do you have a favourite plushie? If so, what's his/her name?
    Furthermore, which are your favourite anime and books, if you want to name some?

Anyway, you have some really nice drawings in you DA gallery. When did your interest for drawing start actually? And what's your favourite pencil (since you're making a lot of sketchbook drawings?
    Somehow I can't get away from an 2b pencil for any kind of drafts, despite it's flaws. ^_-

I know a disability can be quite a challenge to overcome sometimes. So best of luck for your future plans. I wonder though, which major do you want to choose?
    Despite the problem that you don't exactly know what to do, which I know all too well *giggles*. Well honestly, at first I've simply made the decision to study, since there was nothing else that really appealed to me very much. Besides that I didn't know what to study exactly at first also, so I ended up with something that gave me a lot of possibilities later on.

Welcome to adisc!
    I have a few stuffed animals like hello kitty and i have the unicorn from despicable me. My favorite one is a pink teddy bear and her name is Emily! I do like anime, some of my favorites are Last Exile, Spice and Wolf, Darker Than Black. Some of the more recent ones i've watched is Noragami and Kamfer, i love Kamfer a lot, even though they never finished it! I got into drawing a few years back, but i am still pretty new especially with computer tools, i use Sketchbook Pro and i draw with a mouse, i haven't used an art pad yet!