Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Plushiephile

Smile Plushiephile

What's everyones fave plushie they have/had?

For me the best thing to snuggle up to is a cool unopened pack of diapers, preferably baby diapers for the scent. I have other plushies and cuddle them but I always love going back to the pack.

That's neat!

My favorite plushie is a little snivy plush that can form into a pokeball but not a fan of that really :/ It's nice to have a plushie just like me

I had a green ranger plushie growing up. I really loved it I don't know where he is anymore

My favorite plush when I was a kid was my shark that I got from Sea World. Now my favorite plushes are my ponies plushies

This wasn't the thread I was expecting by the subject line. More on topic, it's Winston the bear. He is the only plushie I have purchased as an adult and although he's far from perfect, I've grown accustomed to his face as well as the rest of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    This wasn't the thread I was expecting by the subject line. More on topic, it's Winston the bear. He is the only plushie I have purchased as an adult and although he's far from perfect, I've grown accustomed to his face as well as the rest of him.
    You as well? I was trying to brace myself for what I might have started reading.

My favorite stuffed animal that I own is a white Siberian tiger named Gary. I've had him for almost 10 years, and together we've seen our share of tears, heartache, and happiness. He sits on my dresser during the day, and at night he is very close by... just in case.

Haha...yeah...plushiephiles. I must confess that my three plushies are under age! My favorite is Maf-Maf, my big teddy bear. I had two teddy bears as a kid, and I wanted one again, so my wife got me Maf-Maf one Christmas. She also bought a plushie dog for me, and I took Moose from our last dog. Moose gets into a lot of trouble like jumping on my wife's face. Then she throws him and I have to rescue him from our current dog.

Add me to the "not what I expected from the title" club.

My favorite plushie is currently Shiva. She's a snow white arctic fox that I always sleep with now.

My favorite plushie right now (don't tell the others) is my PillowPet Puppy I named after me. I've always had plushies to sleep with, never really been able to sleep without them. Sometimes I come across one and I just have to get it, and it becomes my new favorite for awhile.... until i spot another one