Thread: so happy

Default so happy

Got a case of 72 ConfiDry some comficare and a sample of the new bambino the pros of being young and having money

Do tell us how they are! I held off on the new Bambino's for now...but have a case of the ConfiDry on order...can't wait to get them!

Quote Originally Posted by zackiepooh1992 View Post
    Got a case of 72 ConfiDry some comficare and a sample of the new bambino the pros of being young and having money
    Let us know how they are! I'm going to get a case of ConfiDry when I can.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinobaby View Post
    Do tell us how they are! I held off on the new Bambino's for now...but have a case of the ConfiDry on order...can't wait to get them!
    You well love the confidry i tried samples before i decided to buy a case of 72

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ilovevideogame1 View Post
    Let us know how they are! I'm going to get a case of ConfiDry when I can.
    I will keep you posted on them i did not order bambino bellissimo when they had the upside down print heard to many bad things about them on here so i waited months until now they calmed they fixed the problems we will see i hope they did

Okay update so far on the new bambino bellissmos just got them today then seem kinda thin that worrys me lol but i will be wearing them all nite to test them out

Quote Originally Posted by zackiepooh1992 View Post
    Okay update so far on the new bambino bellissmos just got them today then seem kinda thin that worrys me lol but i will be wearing them all nite to test them out
    They will hold quite a lot, and swell a LOT. Bellisimo do NOT have good wicking, so don't flood it once it's wet or you WILL leak.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    They will hold quite a lot, and swell a LOT. Bellisimo do NOT have good wicking, so don't flood it once it's wet or you WILL leak.
    So far been in one for hours flooded it and several wettings later has not leaked one drop yet

I got my case of the Dry 24/7's in today. These. Are. Awesome. Very crinkly, shiny white, thick, and good waistbands, and a perfect fit. I highly recommend them.

Can confirm.
    Wearing one now and just as happy.

Held all my urine i am buying cases of them now just like the orginal