Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Medical Supply Companies and AB/DL

Default Medical Supply Companies and AB/DL

It seems overall that aside from The Bottom Half Group (Bambino), no other company seems to notice that there is even an AB/DL market for adult diapers. I realize our segment is very small compared to the medical necessity market but do we really represent that little buying power overall?

The owner of XP medical has been vocal about knowing ABDL's buy from the site, they don't sell "baby-ish" adult diapers, tho.

amazon knows, but I guess that's not necessarily the same. Northshore Care Supply must know as they had interactions with My ABDL Life. They must not care and I can't imagine many, if any, would care since its potential customers and that means revenue.

Quote Originally Posted by Fingon View Post
    amazon knows, but I guess that's not necessarily the same. Northshore Care Supply must know as they had interactions with My ABDL Life. They must not care and I can't imagine many, if any, would care since its potential customers and that means revenue.
    Money is money.

Robert at Changing Times Diaper Co is also AB/DL. He sells printed plastic pants along with his adult diapers.

I think that they know about AB/DL's but all they care about is making money and don't really care who they sell to.

Quote Originally Posted by tall2826 View Post
    I think that they know about AB/DL's but all they care about is making money and don't really care who they sell to.
    They might have reasoned that if they show support for AB/DLs, they might lose some or many of their incontinent customers. They could support us, of course; they just couldn't show it openly.

Quote Originally Posted by ConnorFilmBoy View Post
    Money is money.
    you sir are correct!!

I've never had the courage to go into a brick and mortar Medical SUpply shop and actually be honest about why I'm there.
    This is even though I've had times as an adult where I've genuinely had issues keeping the bed dry.
    IDK - it's just super awkward and embarrassing: even if there's a medical need.

I know money is money, so it's not like pushing my fetish on anyone, I mean there's a cash transaction taking place.
    But clearly most stores like that are geared toward people who have a physical need, not a psychological one.

Part of it too could be the fact that all medical supply stores (more or less) have crappy diapers compared to what I can get online anyways. I mean, in the states, it seems like ATN is about as good as it gets unless you discover the rare place that stocks molicare. But neither of these are real common in the medical supply places I've visited. So if I'm just going in to get crappy diapers, then the point is more the 'going in' than it is the diapers (because I can get and often have better ones from other sources). In that case, maybe I am abusing them for a cheap fetish thrill? IDK.

My anxiety/worry/fear/embarrassment is too high to do it much at all anyways so it's kind of a non-issue for me. Something to think about though.

Quote Originally Posted by BitterGrey View Post
    They might have reasoned that if they show support for AB/DLs, they might lose some or many of their incontinent customers. They could support us, of course; they just couldn't show it openly.
    That is a very good point. Most all Medical Supply Stores know about the AB/DL Community. It is just never spoken of openly for fear of being seen as supporting a Fetish Lifestyle.