Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

Hey everyone! I'm Abz. I kind of lost touch with my little side after a rough patch in my life, but I'm getting more into it again. I'm a DL as well as a little. I'm a college student and kind of nerdy. I would love to meet some people similar to me!

Quote Originally Posted by absolutelyabz View Post
    Hey everyone! I'm Abz. I kind of lost touch with my little side after a rough patch in my life, but I'm getting more into it again. I'm a DL as well as a little. I'm a college student and kind of nerdy. I would love to meet some people similar to me!
    Welcome absolutelyabz! Please tell us a little more about yourself as we like to relate to our members. For instance, I see you like Dr. Who. Have you watched the entire series? Did you know we have a Dr. Who "club" here?

Welcome abz!

I hope that you enjoy your time on the forums here. It does help us an awful lot tell us a little bit about your interests and, if you are comfortable, how you came to be on the site. We are a support site so if there is things you are comfortable talking about in your "rough patch" feel free.

Good to have you on the forums,

DLE