Thread: i need them and i want them

Question i need them and i want them

So recently i have been hospitalized for ulcerative colitis and they have been giving me steroids and fluids to get me back to health. The thing is that because the steroids are causing water retention and they are pumping me with fluids i have to pee every 1-2 hours (day and night). The doctors actually mentioned putting me in a diaper or some other protective brief but they figured i didn't want to because i could use the urinal that they provided. Now i also have a 70% sexual and 30% little desire for diapers. I guess I'm just curious to see if anyone else has been in a situation like mine where they started as just having a desire to wear diapers to then actually needing them.

*this is my first post and I'm kinda new to the forum

I have ulcerative colitis too…it can be a bitch to deal with. Sorry you have it too. Thankfully I've truly never actually needed my diapers because of it.

Yeah its a hassle to deal with, however once im of the steroids i wont need them so thats kinda nice (i still want my independence from diapers)