Thread: Need help on hiding stash

Default Need help on hiding stash

So i am finally going to buy some diapers (pullup, goodnights to be exact) the reason why i never did before that i really rarely got any loose change and my mom asked the bank to kinda merge our bank accounts, so she can see all my transactions through her bank account, a sure way to get caught, but it automatically disabled the day i turned 18. so we live in a tiny apparment, my room is tiny (maybe 9 meters X 4 meters (for those who are american and use inches, have fun translating over)) so i have few spots to hide my stash. I have always been lazy about cleaning my room and my mom doesn't even have a word in her vocabulary over personal space and privacy, she often storms my room and cleans it without notice when i am out, leaving little untouched. i have usually bicycled (i was too young to drive then, have been lazy about my driver's licence) and went to a public toilet in a Toy's R Us store nearby that had a changing station packed with diapers inside, but they were only up to size 4, so duct tape was my friend there. but those were just use and throw away, now when i am planning on buying a pack, i actually have to hide them.

So what i have to hide them are: a old but kinda big T.V, i thought maybe under it if it wouldn't wobble, a small desk where the T.V is on with 2 drawers, they are rarely opened but sometimes by snoopy friends or maybe my mom. A bookcase with closing doors, filled with books and games, a shelve on top of that with old Yu-Gi-Oh tins (don't ask, i was 12 at the time, and i never liked throwing out stuff) and a big 2 mattress bed. I have once hidden something under between those mattresses, and that was the Grease DVD movie, my little sister abused that movie so much the DVD player is still going to therapy, i couldn't take it anymore so i hid the disk, it was hidden for a good year until my mom went cleaning the entire house and lifted my mattress and found the scratched (yes!) grease DVD, but i don't trust it too much because my mom can be like that.

Do you guys have any better ideas on how to hide the stash, because i do not want to get caught, anything would be nice. And sorry for the long post, i tend to get a little bit overboard with this kind of stuff

Try inside your box spring, if you have one. Usually they are hollow and just have a small thin sheet covering the bottom. You can make a small hole in this sheet and put diapers in. This was my main way of hiding back when I lived with my parents.

Thank you for that, i am almost sure that if she sees a hole she will throw it away, but she will at least never try to look inside the hole at least. Thank you for the advice

If your bed faces a wall, it could be a non issue. Make a hole on that side and she won't see it. Not seeing hole --> no throwing away box spring --> success

Some ideas in this thread:

Okay, so creative hiding places anyone?

Also, I'm hoping that's a typo in your bedroom dimensions, because my own bedroom is about half that size.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic92 View Post
    Some ideas in this thread:

Okay, so creative hiding places anyone?

Also, I'm hoping that's a typo in your bedroom dimensions, because my own bedroom is about half that size.
    It's all relative...my master bedroom is 32x48 and has 4 dormers...that includes the master bath though...translating into meters...ah use google!

No, there was no typo, my bed takes up half my room, But thank you for the ideas. it will be hard hiding anything in this tiny space

just made an account to reply :P if you have a dresser with drawers that pop out, you can take the bottom one out and stash them on the floor/wood

Quote Originally Posted by Zenka View Post
    No, there was no typo, my bed takes up half my room, But thank you for the ideas. it will be hard hiding anything in this tiny space
    I'm still missing something. My bed (full-size) is 1.5 meters * 2 meters. My room is 4.5 meters * 3.6 meters. The average height for an adult male is 1.8 meters. 9 * 4 is considered tiny. I am seriously confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic92 View Post
    I'm still missing something. My bed (full-size) is 1.5 meters * 2 meters. My room is 4.5 meters * 3.6 meters. The average height for an adult male is 1.8 meters. 9 * 4 is considered tiny. I am seriously confused.

Well my bed fits end to end to the walls (not where the door is) so i would say it is a bit less. I would maybe include a picture sometime, the ceiling is high, maybe 3-5 meters, I have a King size bed, as of now, my bed lays longwise resting along the radiator below the window and pointing at the door. Yes, my room is really that small, i barely have a walkway inbetween my bookcase and T.V so i stay in my bed most of the time.