Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: ive really been caught! oh no!

dlfe77

Default ive really been caught! oh no!

I was at my local bagel shop this morning as I usually do on my days off or weekends. I was of course wearing my diapers. My ex-girlfriend walked in I didnt even turn around to see her, we have a good relationship very friendly. Anyway she walked up behind me and grabbed my ass I freaked out first of all I didnt expect it and second of all the only person who knows about my fetish is my wife... so my ex knows I wear diapers now. When I turned around and saw her face of confusion I was soooooooooooooo embarrassed I froze and didnt know what to say.. she whispered to me "frank are you wearing a diaper"? I said yes and that was the end of the conversation until we got outside and could talk one on one... we got outside and she asked why the hell are you wearing diapers? I decided to come clean and tell her I wear them for comfort and that they make me feel good. She seemed ok with it I think. I begged her to keep this a secret and im hoping she does! As we parted ways she slapped my butt and said I cant believe it with a smile on her face.. hope my secret is safe im a nervous reck now... I think Ill cool it on the public wearing for a while and that sucks because I like it...

To be perfectly honest, I found the most awkward part of that to be the fact that you're married, but your ex felt comfortable walking up to you in public and grabbing your butt. That a standard greeting like a handshake where you're from? =P

Anyway, I wouldn't bother freaking out. It happened, oh well, can't take it back now. Hope your ex keeps it a secret, if she doesn't be ready to explain yourself later (the explanation you gave is pretty solid). It's not really anybody else's business anyway, so don't bother worrying. Just cross each bridge as you come to it.

dlfe77

I wasnt like a sexual grab, more like a baseball slap on the butt... we dated for 4 years we have history.. don't get me wrong she would never do anything like that if my wife was around...

Aaaaaaand that's why I never wear if I think I'll run in to anybody I know @[email protected] So many people use the 'butt slap hello' these days haha.

dlfe77

I hear ya! Never thought I would be caught like that... I dont know what im going to do if she tells people. :-(

Quote Originally Posted by dlfe77 View Post
    I hear ya! Never thought I would be caught like that... I dont know what im going to do if she tells people. :-(
    Continue with your life, ignoring it until and unless somebody brings it up, at which point you give them a simple explanation and politely remind them that it's a bit rude to ask about things like that.

dlfe77

I know that's all I can do... it doesnt change the fact that everytime I think about what might happen I want to break down and cry.. at this point I think I should have lied and said that I needed them for IC.... but if I said that, what happens when I see her again and im not wearing a diaper.. im just so messed up in the head right now...

Well unless there are other people who give you but slaps often, i doubt you will encounter it by anybody else. I wear diapers in public all of the time and nobody notices, or at least that i know of.
    You probably just had the rare situation.

I'm always worried my brother will do that to me when I wear around the house when he is over; he likes to mess with me like that.

Misatoismywaifu

Quote Originally Posted by dlfe77 View Post
    I was at my local bagel shop this morning as I usually do on my days off or weekends. I was of course wearing my diapers. My ex-girlfriend walked in I didnt even turn around to see her, we have a good relationship very friendly. Anyway she walked up behind me and grabbed my ass I freaked out first of all I didnt expect it and second of all the only person who knows about my fetish is my wife... so my ex knows I wear diapers now. When I turned around and saw her face of confusion I was soooooooooooooo embarrassed I froze and didnt know what to say.. she whispered to me "frank are you wearing a diaper"? I said yes and that was the end of the conversation until we got outside and could talk one on one... we got outside and she asked why the hell are you wearing diapers? I decided to come clean and tell her I wear them for comfort and that they make me feel good. She seemed ok with it I think. I begged her to keep this a secret and im hoping she does! As we parted ways she slapped my butt and said I cant believe it with a smile on her face.. hope my secret is safe im a nervous reck now... I think Ill cool it on the public wearing for a while and that sucks because I like it...
    I think you'll be ok. I admire your Integrity and Courage by being Down to Earth with her. That takes guts.