Thread: Supportive partner of an AB/DL

Red face Supportive partner of an AB/DL

1) Hello! Who are you?
    Hello, I am an In Home Personal Carer for my Father.

My partner (slugboy) is a member on here, View Profile: slugboy - ADISC.org

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)
    What brings me here, well that would be slugboy I am also here to learn more about ab/dl as I am supportive and understanding of slugboy's interest and desires in the ab/dl area. I feel the more I learn and understand to do with being an ab/dl, the more supportive and understanding I can be.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)
    Crocheting Blankets (of all shapes and sizes) - Scarves - Beanies, Swimming, Runescape (MMO), Listening to music (I like all kinda of music - really just depends on what kinda of day I am having), Watching movies.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?
    Is there many other members that are in a relationship with an ab/dl? I am here to learn more about ab/dl as I am supportive and understanding of slugboy's interest and desires in the ab/dl area. I feel the more I learn and understand to do with being an ab/dl, the more supportive and understanding I can be.
    Last edited by KuddleBear22; 05-Jul-2014 at 19:33.

I'm a caregiver and here to learn to be a better one! My husband is vague on what I'm supposed to do with him, so I get ideas from here. Welcome!

Hello Lady fur and welcome to the group.

The best response that I can give is Communication. Complete communication and discussion with active listening by both sides and then set the boundaries based on what both sides feel comfortable with.

Good luck and again welcome to the group.

Hi I think my current girlfriend felt like this when I told her about my fetish she was willing to try but obviously didn't know what to do as she had never encountered abdl before except maybe on some television show. Basically like egor said communication is the only way you will find out what he likes specifically. I imagine your sex life evolved as you both learned what works for each other this fetish will kind of be the same except sitting down and talking to him to get some starting points is the only way you will know where to begin. Hope this helps even though I know I haven't told you a list of do this and that's to/for him

Welcome any support or questions just ask were here to help

Welcome. I had to explain to my SO the ins and outs of diapering since she'd never even changed a baby before. But she caught on quick and now is a pro at it.

It sounds like you are already doing the most important thing: trying to understand. The best place to get started is to experiment and try different things. Figuring out where the boundaries need to be keeps things sane. I try to keep clear boundaries with my little, which is doubly important because she has a hard time controlling when she falls into little space. If you ease into it slowly, it is truly a rewarding and uniting experience, well worth your time and effort.

If you have any questions, I'm always willing to share my experience. I'm pretty sure she and I have faced all the challenges a little-caregiver relationship can bring

Welcome!
    Itīs amazing that you are willing to learn and improve yourself. In a relatioship talking is the most important part, so maybe if both of you going to discuss the topic more it would be help.