Thread: Messy Accidents... Yup

Default Messy Accidents... Yup

So I was walking home from the bar during the day.. Was around 2pm. Before I left, I had to pee so I wen't to the washroom before I left. Now, halfway home I get another urge to pee really bad. I get off the bus and my bladder seems like its about to explode.. Well, no more than 30 steps away from home, I lose bladder control and then I lost bowel control as well.. So walking up to my place, in soaking wet and messy pants (wearing boxers so it wasn't contained to well.. Sorry if its TMI).

So I got home.. Put myself in Abenas M4 for the rest of the day.. I don't think anyone saw me lose control outside but I can't be sure.

Anyone else have this happen?
    Last edited by ilovevideogame1; 05-Jul-2014 at 08:05. Reason: missed words

dlfe77

Should have been wearing those abenas all night...

It sounds like someone put a curse on you. Did you piss someone off at work?

soggyboy

A few weeks back I came home after an afternoon of drinking. I was absolutely bursting for a pee.
    Unfortunately the wife and kids were home, or I would have indulged in a desperation/jeans wetting scenario. I rushed into the toilet, unzipped and started to pee like a racehorse. I was really full, and the relief was immediate and incredible.
    I pushed a bit as my stream started to slow, and pooped a bit as I did so. It wasn't a fart, nor had I had any indication that I needed to poop. I just shot a small squirt of runny diarrhoea into my navy blue briefs.
    It wasn't a lot, and clean up was easy, but it shocked me.
    Similar thing years ago. Thankfully I was home alone. I was wearing purple boxers and a t-shirt with my dressing gown. At the time our house had bad cell phone reception, and you usually had to go outside. For some reason I had reception inside, and I was laying on the couch with one leg draped up over the top.
    Again, with no warning or effort on my behalf, I just suddenly shat! This wasn't runny or watery, but horrible and mushy.
    While talking to my wife on the phone, who was away with the kids, I jumped up and waddled outside. She asked why I was going outside as I had reception inside for a change, and I told here I was going for a smoke.
    I went outside and it was terrible. I'm not into poop play at all, and the smell was horrible.
    I'm standing outside, talking to my wife, and lumps of crap are falling out of my boxers, on my legs and feet. All over the dressing gown and boxers as well as the t-shirt. The clean up was horrible.
    While I don't enjoy the pooping accident per se, there really isn't much else that can put me into a "little" frame of mind so quickly, but it's gotta be genuinely accidental. Crapping myself on purpose doesn't do it for me.

- - - Updated - - -

There was another time, but I made a thread about that not long ago, and that threads still open you care to read it

Quote Originally Posted by dlfe77 View Post
    Should have been wearing those abenas all night...
    Yes I should have

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    It sounds like someone put a curse on you. Did you piss someone off at work?
    No, Im well liked at work.. maybe someone put a curse on me at the bar lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by soggyboy View Post
    A few weeks back I came home after an afternoon of drinking. I was absolutely bursting for a pee.
    Unfortunately the wife and kids were home, or I would have indulged in a desperation/jeans wetting scenario. I rushed into the toilet, unzipped and started to pee like a racehorse. I was really full, and the relief was immediate and incredible.
    I pushed a bit as my stream started to slow, and pooped a bit as I did so. It wasn't a fart, nor had I had any indication that I needed to poop. I just shot a small squirt of runny diarrhoea into my navy blue briefs.
    It wasn't a lot, and clean up was easy, but it shocked me.
    Similar thing years ago. Thankfully I was home alone. I was wearing purple boxers and a t-shirt with my dressing gown. At the time our house had bad cell phone reception, and you usually had to go outside. For some reason I had reception inside, and I was laying on the couch with one leg draped up over the top.
    Again, with no warning or effort on my behalf, I just suddenly shat! This wasn't runny or watery, but horrible and mushy.
    While talking to my wife on the phone, who was away with the kids, I jumped up and waddled outside. She asked why I was going outside as I had reception inside for a change, and I told here I was going for a smoke.
    I went outside and it was terrible. I'm not into poop play at all, and the smell was horrible.
    I'm standing outside, talking to my wife, and lumps of crap are falling out of my boxers, on my legs and feet. All over the dressing gown and boxers as well as the t-shirt. The clean up was horrible.
    While I don't enjoy the pooping accident per se, there really isn't much else that can put me into a "little" frame of mind so quickly, but it's gotta be genuinely accidental. Crapping myself on purpose doesn't do it for me.

- - - Updated - - -

There was another time, but I made a thread about that not long ago, and that threads still open you care to read it
    What thread is that?

and that sounded like a horrible experience (the second one)

soggyboy

Quote Originally Posted by ilovevideogame1 View Post
    Yes I should have

- - - Updated - - -

No, Im well liked at work.. maybe someone put a curse on me at the bar lol.

- - - Updated - - -

What thread is that?

and that sounded like a horrible experience (the second one)
    In Adult Baby forum. "Have you ever accidentally pooped while peeing your pants or diaper?"