Thread: Finding other peoples stash

soggyboy

Default Finding other peoples stash

I work in the floor covering industry. A big part of my job is going to customers homes and measuring up and showing samples. As a result of this, I spend a lot of time in people's bedrooms, walk in robes and closets.
    As a DL, I'm always "on the hunt" so to speak!

My hunting isn't very successful though. I sometimes, (not often) find pull ups or goodnights in a child's room, (twice this week) but only ever small children.

I have never once found diapers or the like in the rooms of literally scores of teenagers or adults.

The only time I've found adult diapers was in the house of an elderly man who had gone to a nursing home. He had been completely incontinent, and couldn't take care of himself anymore. His family needed to re-carpet the unit he was in because of his incontinence. It was a shame. The unit was spotless, top end furniture and fittings, but he had peed all over the carpets in a couple of rooms and ruined it. The place stunk.

I had never seen Molicare diapers before, but there was 2 packs on his bed, 1 pack on the sink in the ensuite, and a pack in the linen cupboard.

Now I have craved for trying these for a long time, and the idea of taking a couple was immense, but it's not worth my job. Imagine getting caught stealing from a customer, and the object you were stealing was diapers!

Plus his family were all there at the time.....

I'm a bit dissppointed that I haven't found anything yet, but I'll keep looking!

I can understand the excitement of randomly finding a diaper stash, but why putting yourself in the situation of wanting to take them instead of just placing an internet order and getting a bag (or a few samples) discreetly delivered for you to enjoy? Nowadays most of the time I happen to casually see around diapers for people who medically need them I just think "Oh well, the ones I have are so much better!"

soggyboy

Quote Originally Posted by quattrus View Post
    I can understand the excitement of randomly finding a diaper stash, but why putting yourself in the situation of wanting to take them instead of just placing an internet order and getting a bag (or a few samples) discreetly delivered for you to enjoy? Nowadays most of the time I happen to casually see around diapers for people who medically need them I just think "Oh well, the ones I have are so much better!"
    You're quite right. That's why I didn't take any. Not worth getting caught for something that you can get easily anyway.
    It's just that temptation when opportunity arises......
    Must be strong, lol