Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So, I am thinking of buying plastic pants.

Default So, I am thinking of buying plastic pants.

Hey, folks. Good to be back on ADISC, I took about a month long hiatus.

As the title of the post suggests, I am thinking about buying some plastic pants. But the deal is, I've never worn them, and I have no idea what brands are best for purchase, whether or not certain diapers can make a difference in wearing them, and frankly I just need some advice on the matter.

So, my question for you guys out there is, can you give me some recommendations? Which brands to look for, the websites I should check out, and I would also love to hear how you guys feel about wearing them in general, if you don't have any objections. My many thanks in advance, I honestly appreciate any and all feedback.

DareYouToMove.

Quote Originally Posted by DareYouToMove View Post
    Hey, folks. Good to be back on ADISC, I took about a month long hiatus.

As the title of the post suggests, I am thinking about buying some plastic pants. But the deal is, I've never worn them, and I have no idea what brands are best for purchase, whether or not certain diapers can make a difference in wearing them, and frankly I just need some advice on the matter.

So, my question for you guys out there is, can you give me some recommendations? Which brands to look for, the websites I should check out, and I would also love to hear how you guys feel about wearing them in general, if you don't have any objections. My many thanks in advance, I honestly appreciate any and all feedback.

DareYouToMove.
    For plastic pants I would go to babykins or B4NS. I like the babykins as they have a wider selection.

bn3baby

I got plastic pants from two places. Fetware Products Superior Incontinence Protection | Buy from Fetware Products, Llc. They have a good selection of pants for whatever your needs are.
    Changing Times Diaper Company Robert has also a good selection and he gives you 10% off on a purchase of four or more.
    Plus his pants are made by Gary.

Plus I wear cloth diapers two thirds of the day. I'll use up to two a day depending on
    how soaked my diaper is when I change.

Do you like your diapers to crinkle? If so, I highly recommend the PEVA plastic pants from Baby Pants.

Before you order plastic pants from any company, measure both your waist and your hip circumference and check it against the size chart for the pants you think you want. If in doubt between two sizes, pick the larger one, and don't be afraid to order a size that sounds bigger than normal. (I wear size L in most clothing, but I need 2XL plastic pants.)

Plastic pants that are larger than necessary will do their job. Plastic pants that are too small will start irritating your skin quickly.

Hello

Plastic pants and diapers are a very personal preference.

I like Baby pants products. But I am biased because they sell some as "the same design as Gerber's in "50". They fell exactly like I remember.

There is two company pants they sell, the Baby pants are there design and they also sell Grays stuff also.

I honestly appreciate it guys, more than you know. I knew next to nothing about plastic pants when I started this thread. Also, Baby Pants are the ones I've been checking out most frequently, they seem to have a wide selection of AB/DL stuff I'd be interested in.

I just purchased a number of plastic pants and onies from Baby Pants. Very professional service. I am very happy with the quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Wovenshirt View Post
    I just purchased a number of plastic pants and onies from Baby Pants. Very professional service. I am very happy with the quality.
    I took buridan's advice, and just ordered a pair of the white PEVA plastic pants, that are supposed to be extremely crinkly. I've never worn plastic pants before, so this should be interesting. I am using the 2 day express mail so they get here faster. Wouldn't mind lounging around and using them on the weekend.

I understand the desire for crinkly, but my preference is the soft and quiet. I got some from AdultClothDiaper and from ChangingTimes. The trouble has always been that they don't last long. About 45 nights and the plastic around the elastic was brittle and cracking. On a whim I tried the thicker plastic. Switching from a thickness of 4 to 7 makes a big difference. I have a brief that I have been wearing most every night for over 4 months. They are a little noisier now, but not getting brittle. A big improvement. The only thing is that I don't think you can get the heavy fabric with the cute baby prints like are available in the thin.