View Poll Results: What religion were you raised as (more options)?

48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Christian

27 56.25%
  • Jewish

2 4.17%
  • Catholic

9 18.75%
  • Islam

0 0%
  • Atheism

6 12.50%
  • Scientology

0 0%
  • Indian beliefs

1 2.08%
  • Agnostic

3 6.25%
  • Baptist

2 4.17%
  • Other

3 6.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What religion were you raised as

Default What religion were you raised as

As the title said,vote, leave,that's it.have a nice day

No religion.

But several generations back my ancestors were Catholic.

I still find some parts of the Bible (mostly in the Old Testament) interesting and relevant to our world and values. I have also found interesting ideas in some other religions, like Buddhism. That said, I don't feel like I need a religion to live a good life and be a good person.

I was raised Catholic but later joined the LDS Church.

I was raised Fundamentalist, but fortunately I recovered.

I was raised Catholic and still am.

I was raised borderline fundie Lutheran (Lutheran Church Missouri Synod), and they hooked me pretty good in in teens. I deconverted in my early 20s.

My parents claim that we were raised to be half Christian, half Jewish. In actuality, raised atheists. And all the better for it. My brother and I started to mock religion senselessly at about eight years old. We haven't stopped. And we won't.

My parents weren't religious, however i grew up in a small village outside a city. The school was a tad religious e.g. singing hymns at assemblies, going to church at the end of the term, in the last year of primary school we had an old teacher that was about to retire. She made us say grace every morning, not that i remember much of it. I also attended the schools "Scripture Union" (bible club). Haven't a clue why i went to it, but i did. I now have no ties what so ever to religion

I was raised Catholic, spent years as an atheist, before I settled on humanism.

My mom was raised Lutheran, my father Episcopalian. When they married, they decided to become Presbyterian. So, that's how I was raised. Church was a Sunday tradition until I was in my early teens. Then we just stopped going. It was never a strict thing, and I think my parents just wanted to season us a little. I count myself among the non-religious now.