Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I may have to wear 24/7

dlfe77

Default I may have to wear 24/7

I may have to wear 24/7. This morning I was walking my dog like I do every morning. I hit the 2 mile turn around and all was good couple of minutes later I felt I needed to pee. I dont take my morning walks diapered because I work up a sweat and its just not fun to be diapered when sweaty. Anyway I was about a mile from my house and I sneezed and wet my shorts not completely I was able to stop it before I completely had an accident, thank god I was wearing black basketball shorts so it was not that noticeable. Before I walked up onto my lawn to get into my door I sneezed again and I peed more, ive never had control problems before. My question is should I start wearing full time or try to do something about my recent weekness... will it correct itself.

This would be attributed to the sneezing and not directly the need to urinate. I would increase water consumption and do a few 'holding it' exercises.

Quote Originally Posted by dlfe77 View Post
    I may have to wear 24/7. This morning I was walking my dog like I do every morning. I hit the 2 mile turn around and all was good couple of minutes later I felt I needed to pee. I dont take my morning walks diapered because I work up a sweat and its just not fun to be diapered when sweaty. Anyway I was about a mile from my house and I sneezed and wet my shorts not completely I was able to stop it before I completely had an accident, thank god I was wearing black basketball shorts so it was not that noticeable. Before I walked up onto my lawn to get into my door I sneezed again and I peed more, ive never had control problems before. My question is should I start wearing full time or try to do something about my recent weekness... will it correct itself.
    If this problem persists I would see a urologist. You're too young to have to be wearing 24/7. You could wear a diaper or a pullup
    while walking your dog.

Follow the advice already given. A diaper or pull-up could assist short term in avoiding embarrassment, but you should practice holding it and see a doctor if the problem persists. You could have an infection that needs treatment, for example.

dlfe77

Its not like it hurt or anything... I was wearing for about 2 weeks steady pretty much 24/7 except when I walked my dog everyday... I can safely say I used the toilet 1 time in 2 weeks.. could have I just weakened my bladder from just going when I want instead of holding it until I found a toilet?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0511-doctor-0460.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	36.8 KB 
ID:	21272
    He could help you. I cannot. If you're concerned, go visit him.

What I would do is not hold it your bladder was so full that u had to go and when u sneezed your body tensed up and u let I go I would recommend what every doc/urologist is going to say drink lots of water and go pee more even if it is in a diaper it doesn't matter your not supposed to hold it in It will damage your kidneys if u hold it in unfortunate I know all of this because I am seeing one

Lozza1979

I would wear nappies just to be safe, all whilst making a mental note if it happened again when you sneezed.If so then see a doctor.If it was just a one off you could safely ditch the nappies on walks.

As others have said, if you're worried about this (I think it is called stress incontinence) a pad will suffice.
    But that misses the point.

You can wear 24/7 because you want to; you don't have to wait until you have to. And that is the true glory of it. Having to wear is guaranteed to be a drag at times. Being able to wear is always fantastic.

Just do and enjoy it.

dlfe77

Thanks for the advice everyone. I really appreciate it!