Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Think I finally made myself wet at night

Default Think I finally made myself wet at night

I've been wearing almost 24/7 for a while. The last time I wet the bed was during a stressful period of my life a few years ago. Last night I was wearing a diaper (Tranquility) with a wetness indicator. When I woke up, the top/front of the indicator had turned colors and the diaper was a bit moist. I'm not certain if I actually did it, it could have been from sweat, possibly, but I've been trying to make myself wet again for a year by teaching myself to "ignore" the signs.

My trick is:

drink 2 glass of water before bed
    Go pee before bed
    Put on a thick diaper that you can trust. Tape it not too tight.
    Sleep normally.

At first, you will wake up to pee. Since, for me, I feel the need to pee during my deepest sleep patern, I barely get awaken to pee. Gradually, I've "learned" to pee without waking up.
    This work 3 times out of 4.

If the diaper is too tight, it will put pressure on your manhood, restricting the flow and making it harder to pee.

I almost always wake up in the morning with a wet diaper. It's pretty fun. It took me a few years to master. I've been in diapers at night for a good 3 or 4 years now. When I sleep without, wich is pretty rare, I'm nervous.

Quote Originally Posted by bob111 View Post
    My trick is:

Go pee before bed
    Sleep normally.

At first, you will wake up to pee. Since, for me, I feel the need to pee during my deepest sleep patern, I barely get awaken to pee. Gradually, I've "learned" to pee without waking up.

If the diaper is too tight, it will put pressure on your manhood, restricting the flow and making it harder to pee.

I almost always wake up in the morning with a wet diaper. It's pretty fun. It took me a few years to master. I've been in diapers at night for a good 3 or 4 years now. When I sleep without, wich is pretty rare, I'm nervous.
    Sounds like fun

I may have managed to do this once, as I went to bed in a slightly wet Abena M4. When I woke up, it seemed to be a fair deal thicker than it was. Admittedly, I haven't been able to replicate the results.

Quote Originally Posted by bob111 View Post
    My trick is:

Go pee before bed
    Sleep normally.

I do about the same, although I like my diaper quite snug to avoid waking to the feeling a a trickle.
    Had to do a night in the hotel with a family member who does not know about me recently. I spent a week trying to stay dry at night, with 2 accidents in the early nights, then got it right. As you said, I was not at all comfortable that night.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueGrey View Post
    I do about the same, although I like my diaper quite snug to avoid waking to the feeling a a trickle.
    Had to do a night in the hotel with a family member who does not know about me recently. I spent a week trying to stay dry at night, with 2 accidents in the early nights, then got it right. As you said, I was not at all comfortable that night.
    I also drink extra fluid and wear diapers (cloth & plastic pants) when I want to wet in my sleep. Generally works, with the likelihood increasing with each successive night.

As an adult I don’t recall ever wetting in my sleep without protection when I feared it might happen. My diaper less “traumatic” accidents have all occurred when least expected. Like one night after several dry weeks while visiting my folks, or equally bad at a motel. In both cases I may have been a bit overtired, but there was no extra fluid or alcohol involved. It’s got to the point I wear protection if at all possible when sleeping away from home.

Quote Originally Posted by dryper40 View Post
    Waking up in a wet diaper sounds lime fun
    For me it's the ultimate high. You should try it.

Quote Originally Posted by dryper40 View Post
    Waking up in a wet diaper sounds lime fun
    I think it is a high point of the baby experience.

would love this but training myself to go ...could have impacts when im not wearing diapers or in bad situations maybe not the best idea