Thread: Newbie post--- introduction

Default Newbie post--- introduction

I figured the easiest way to introduce myself is to follow the guide given, so here I go

1) Hello! Who are you?
    Hey all ready to do this.. just to throw this out, I'm a single straight man. All that really needs to be said here is that Iím from Southern California. Currently, I work at a retail pharmacy as a technician, but attempting to get back in school to become a full-fledged pharmacist.

2) What brings you here? (Interest in diapers/regression)
    Well of course my interest in wearing diapers started when I was in high school and trying to find myself. I found some old diapers that belonged to one of the younger kids in my family and tried it on. Since then, it has become a part of my life. Iím more of a DL than an AB

Other than the aforementioned statements, my interests also include designing and building props (total NooB, but still), playing the guitar, and listening to really any music that has features a guitar. (country, metal, rock, folk, you name it.)

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

My main reason for being here is to explore the culture, look for support from others, and to find similar minded people who share more interests than the reason here. Iím pretty shy at first, but once a conversation begins, I become comfortable much more easily.

Hi and welcome. I was going to pass by and not say anything and then I noticed your screen name. I love The Never Ending Story. One of the boys who played in the original committed suicide, and it broke my heart.

Great intro, I really wish that more people followed the guide. Makes it so much easier to get to know you!

I'm also a big fan of the never ending story, but I'm an old romantic at heart so the story appeals.

I'm also a big music fan. Have you come across Sonny Landreth? He is not so big in the UK where I am but he is an amazing guitarist and story teller.

Welcome to the forums. We are a good bunch in here, I hope you feel at home!